💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

THIS! After hearing this, my faith in him has gone up, I'm more excited for Zedd and Madeon though, and RedOne but who knows about him anymore

Ehh, I am excited to hear all the producers. I don't have a specific one I want to hear more than the other. When the album comes out on Spotify or YouTube as soon as it's released, i'll probably just click on the song that I can click on the fastest #thirstisreal :nooo:

misanthrope

THIS! After hearing this, my faith in him has gone up, I'm more excited for Zedd and Madeon though, and RedOne but who knows about him anymore

Doesn't he just use a lot of samples? The majority of the time people think songs on his mixtapes have to to do with Gaga and they're actually just samples of other songs.

Trap is ugly. If theres heavy trap influence on ARTPOP i'll be a little disappointed. I dislike it immensely.

Edited by misanthrope

misanthrope

I hope ARTPOP is even more catchier than 36:25

http://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

Also if ARTPOP is going to have any trap at all it needs to sound like 7:30 So good, so fresh :nooo:

Oh god......if Gaga makes music that sounds like this.....no. Most of this mixtape is ugly ass trap. Is it even real trap? Anyway. Ew.

Doesn't he just use a lot of samples?

Trap is ugly. If theres heavy trap influence on ARTPOP i'll be a little disappointed. I dislike it immensely.

Yes but some material is his own.

I think Gaga is smart to be incorporating trap elements into her music. Talk about a fresh sound on the radio, I think that's the way to do it.

I am still curious to know why she said that people will be asking 'is this Gaga?,' and also said that we will be pleasantly surprised with her new sound. I really just need this album, it's hard waiting for it. I try telling myself that the longer she keeps working on it, the higher the chances of Gaga writing more major hits are :laughga:

Doesn't he just use a lot of samples? The majority of the time people think songs on his mixtapes have to to do with Gaga and they're actually just samples of other songs.

Yeah, most of the trap he's posted is snippets of other works, but im sure for ARTPOP he'd use original stuff and with Gaga there they'd make something cool.

Oh god......if Gaga makes music that sounds like this.....no. Most of this mixtape is ugly ass trap. Is it even real trap? Anyway. Ew.

I feel like once ARTPOP is out, this will resemble most of the meltdowns :laughga: Can't wait to see who ends up hating the album, or still says they prefer TFM :nails:

misanthrope

Yes but some material is his own.

I think Gaga is smart to be incorporating trap elements into her music. Talk about a fresh sound on the radio, I think that's the way to do it.

I am still curious to know why she said that people will be asking 'is this Gaga?,' and also said that we will be pleasantly surprised with her new sound. I really just need this album, it's hard waiting for it. I try telling myself that the longer she keeps working on it, the higher the chances of Gaga writing more major hits are :laughga:

Trap isn't even fresh. Everyone and their mom is doing trap right now. And its ugly to me! Like no.

Trap isn't even fresh. Everyone and their mom is doing trap right now. And its ugly to me! Like no.

:roll: Is it impossible to give a genre a new sound and twist it around a little bit? We don't even know how it will sound with the presumably dancy electronic songs Gaga said ARTPOP is nothing short of. It could end up being executed extremely well, or bad. Who knows. No one has heard it yet, I think you should keep your mind open to new sounds though. Edited by Pyrenti

misanthrope

I feel like once ARTPOP is out, this will resemble most of the meltdowns :laughga: Can't wait to see who ends up hating the album, or still says they prefer TFM :nails:

Considering its still Gaga I highly doubt i'll have a meltdown over this album. I don't think shes going to make an entire album with trap elements on every song. But I just DETEST trap music.....blegh...we'll see. But anyway I don't want to be one of those fans that b---hes about this album before they've even heard it so lol

You don't stand for everyone elses opinion :roll: We don't even know how it will sound with the presumably dancy electronic songs Gaga said ARTPOP is nothing short of. It could end up being executed extremely well, or bad. Who knows. No one has heard it yet, I think you should keep your mind open to new sounds though.

Oh god i'm just saying my own. Calm down. Thats why I said its ugly to me. Stressing the to me portion of the sentence.

I know that I don't like trap music. That is fact for me. So I don't need to be open to anything lol I already opened myself when I sat down and listened to it in the first place.

Edited by misanthrope

Oh god i'm just saying my own. Calm down. Thats why I said its ugly to me. Stressing the to me portion of the sentence.

k, that's why I edited that part right as you were responding to me lol Edited by Pyrenti

misanthrope

k

That's why I edited that part as you were responding to me lol

We're just too quick for eachother lol

Anyway I don't want to be one of those fans. I just don't like trap music so naturally I assume i'll dislike any song she releases thats blatantly meant to evoke trap. Especially since everything DJWS has been making is trap influenced. I'm just like nooooo Gaga don't -___-

Edited by misanthrope

We're just too quick for eachother lol

Anyway I don't want to be one of those fans. I just don't like trap music so naturally I assume i'll dislike any song she releases thats blatantly meant to evoke trap. Especially since everything DJWS has been making is trap influenced. I'm just like nooooo Gaga don't -___-

I just think that trap with heavy electro sounds is really cool, it sounds cool. If the album is going to be a dance/pop/electronic album (mostly pop oriented), the trap influences are gunna have to blend in or it just will not sound right.

Anyways, none of us should look to his mixtapes as a 'fortune teller' of ARTPOP's sound, idek why I get so worked up about it lol, just that 7 minute mark slayed me :derpga: :derpga: :derpga: