💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

But its better if she can recover more before releasing ARTPOP (which won't be till the end of the year probably).

Everyone gets something (we get some new songs, she gets release release something new, and the GP won't forget about/get over her)

She's had 2 albums and 1 EP. That's all we know of Gaga, but she has so much ahead of her. No greatest hits album for a long, long while.

For gaga's health and my personal wishes, tbh I want a single in June and the album in late August or September.

nick4bty

Elton was OK like 20 years ago but he's stale now and has lost his excitement value.

Right. He's certainly of legendary status, but he aint doing nothing interesting anymore.

For gaga's health and my personal wishes, tbh I want a single in June and the album in late August or September.

I still feel that this has been the plan all along.

To a whole new subject; what kind of genres and styles are you all expecting?

Edited by phoenix47

ProudUnicorn

To a whole new subject; what kind of genres are you all expecting?

With Madeon on board, we're looking at unique electro house music. Zedd producing tracks as well?

I'm ready for DJ ready original mixes, honestly. Providing Radio edits of everything with original mixes would be the best thing ever.

I'm dreaming of a slow song! It would be so great to have a proper ballad from gaga! But it doesn't really have to be SAD; look at living on the radio, it's a slow ballad, a bit melancholic, but the message of the song is optimistic (and her voice full of hope! :flutter:)

Moreover, even a slow ballad can still be a rebel-song, look at Imagine by John Lennon!

Edited by scrappy

BigDreamer

I was going through my playlist the other day and I feel like the sound to this song would be perfect for what i would like Burqa to feel like sonicly.

shiptowreck

To a whole new subject; what kind of genres and styles are you all expecting?

I'm really hoping for some darker sounds, but obviously "happy" lyrics (as that's what ARTPOP seems to be). I think something like Bloody Mary, but more up-tempo, would be fantastic.

Edited by LittleRhodey

Elton was OK like 20 years ago but he's stale now and has lost his excitement value.

its elton ****ing john!!!! who cares...like tony bennett is any better!!!gaga and elton sound perfect together

It wasn't a direct quote. If it was a quote they would have to fact check it. They received that information from some other source. An article of some kind or some video. Didn't we already establish that that article was old anyway?

The article was posted to Billboard in mid January. And it doesn't have to be a direct quote. EVERYTHING in a news story by a legitimate publication requires a source. EVERYTHING. Trust me, I'm in school for this. If it were easy to read, every news story could be just quotes. But that's not the appropriate style to write in. But every single paragraph has to have a source.

My name isn't Timmers

nick4bty

its elton ****ing john!!!! who cares...like tony bennett is any better!!!gaga and elton sound perfect together

What's your point? This is 2013, not 1980.

I wouldn't mind her not including any ballads on the album, so long as she uploads some to the app.