💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

Can I just say... None of ZEDDs newer videos have dancing in. And they're all EDM! (Clarity, Spectrum, Stache)

:D

Rudz Xinc

we sure will reach page 2000 and the first single haven't even been released by that time :toofunny:

Look at those clowns

no way, u don't say?!

i wasn't asking HOW she will cover it up it was more of IF she will cover it up and how big it will be, or if it will even be visible.

If it does end up truly arthroscopic, it will be a tiny scar, maybe a few scars. I had laparoscopic surgery which is the same type of surgery, just arthroscopic is for bones/joins, laparoscopic was in my abdomen. I have 5 tiny scars (1 cm, maybe even a little less than that), which have faded so they're not too visible. Like I said, as long as it is truly arthroscopic, they shouldn't be very noticeable, and easily covered up by makeup if she wishes.

I feel as if ARTPOP is going to be released in August. It's the only month with 6 letters. ARTPOP has 6 letters, so, maybe it's true. When August comes it will be a year since she released the album title. I still feel it's too soon for ARTPOP right now. We'll see though. Hoping for a single at the end of May.

CANNOGABANG

The amount of reaching in this thread :wtf:. I don't think Gaga would ever try to go as far to make these super-crazy ****. When she does, she always hinted it before.

It's not like she invented the amount of letters in certain word, or how much days it is correlating to the number of alphabet :wtf:

does anyone know the extent of this surgery? like, how big is the incision? and do you think it'll scar her hip? i wonder if we'll see the scar in the lead single vid.

3 very small incisions. Under one inch I think. But the surgery is demanding.

The surgery consists of 2-3 small incisions of 1 cm each one. Not something to worry about. She's young, and I'm sure she has the resources to make the scar disappear in case she wants.

Edited by Guille

Holy hooker! Who's seen this?

http://p.twimg.com/A...EiCX_.jpg:large

The born this way outfit was decided since bad romance!

Kinda makes me think the combination of the "stamp for his mermaid" tattoo & the trident-aquatic theme on the ceiling in marry the night will be bringing a revamped Yuyi back!

<3MERMAIDS!<3

Wow thats crazy. I've always felt the Marry The Night video has hidden secrets to the future, especially the ceiling, with the inscription "The Cross is my Anchor" and the final "phoenix" scene.