πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TheMadridHash

Im here for a Sept/October release right now. She needs to sleep and relax, and recover.

this pretty muhc, i guessing 1 month of post-op +5-10 weeks of therapy to recover herself

BigDreamer

I know alot of monsters are not looking to get let down so the later out the release the better in their minds but lets be honest, Unless something goes terribly wrong while in surgery or therapy then she should be back to good health (rest time included) sooner than alot of you are projecting. She has the best people taking care of her and its not like the injury happened at the last date of the ball. She is cutting a whole month off of her timeline till the release planning and focus and the 3 weeks for vocal perfecting can be done in her down time while she recovers. Alot of us were hopeful for a single in April and an album in may or june. I dont see it being set back much past that. We will have to see what happens and see how quick her recovery and just how physically demanding the single is on her promoting and performing it.

I know alot of monsters are not looking to get let down so the later out the release the better in their minds but lets be honest, Unless something goes terribly wrong while in surgery or therapy then she should be back to good health (rest time included) sooner than alot of you are projecting. She has the best people taking care of her and its not like the injury happened at the last date of the ball. She is cutting a whole month off of her timeline till the release planning and focus and the 3 weeks for vocal perfecting can be done in her down time while she recovers. Alot of us were hopeful for a single in April and an album in may or june. I dont see it being set back much past that. We will have to see what happens and see how quick her recovery and just how physically demanding the single is on her promoting and performing it.

:golfclap:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

JustinLovesGaga

All this down time is just giving ARTPOP the progression it needs. People are worried about it being majorly delayed; I don't think so. :ohwell:

This injury gives Gaga plenty of time to design stages, outfits, video treatments, etc. Not to mention the three weeks she mentioned on perfecting ARTPOP vocals. [Not to mention healing, the most important of them all.]

If you ask me, I think she could do all of that within a two or three month time span.

As previously posted, ARTPOP lead single won't need much promotion. Just tease on Twitter, Youtube, Littlemonsters.com, etc. and that'll get it hyped enough. Radio will for sure play it because it's new Gaga, there's a lot of your promotion there. The most I want Gaga doing during the lead single era is small, basic dance. Nothing strenuous. TV show interviews/performances and that's it. Oh and the music video, which I want to be more simple.

So I say this:

February-April: Further design all the ARTPOP visuals, hype lead single, announce release dates, and most importantly HEAL.

April: Lead single release, few performances and no strenuous activity.

June: ARTPOP release, real promotion starts.

bumblebee

By the way, my friend went through almost the same surgery, with only difference that he suffered that injury in the shoulder area.

It took him about 6 month to reach almost full recovery; he is a lazy ass though and didn't pay much attention to the physical therapy

Edited by supersergaz

Inb4 she recovers, reveals BTWB 3.0 and delays ARTPOP for another year :duhga:

Oh god i can actually see her doing this

Ticket sales > Album sales after all....

I personally have no doubt that this is really the end of the tour. ARTPOP will come sooner though (part of me thinks it was an excuse to get it out sooner - that's the skeptic in me) and I'm sure she'll release some sort of teaser to tide us over while she's in recovery.

Edited by Dex

Ric[HARD] ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬@captainmonster

Tara said Gaga was doing fine and Paul told us to get ready cause ARTPOP is going to hit us hard.

I like it hard :Jase:

Edited by hoseUdown

exoskeleton123

Does anyone think ARTPOP could be coming sooner as in late February? Because knowing interscope they might capitalize on public sympathy for Gaga because of her injury. The promo is already here for Gaga because of the injury

Does anyone think ARTPOP could be coming sooner as in late February? Because knowing interscope they might capitalize on public sympathy for Gaga because of her injury. The promo is already here for Gaga because of the injury

I would love my life.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

It's like already late February. no :toofloppy: