Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Do you guys remember when she tweeted the lyrics "My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cause i'm a pro. I sink in, then i'm ok; my body belongs to you when i'm onstage".

Do you think maybe she wrote them in regards to her synovitis, and maybe "you" refers to us Little Monsters? Just a random thought.

ART can be fun, too! Don't you think so?

Oh yes! Look at my previous post below.. /

I said this in the other thread but how cool would it be if the album artwork/visuals would be Gaga posing as/in famous paintings? (ART) But with her own bad ass/avantgarde take on it? (POP) I think it'd be a better concept than the Andy Warhol one and it'd throw a lot of people off. I think it would be really cool! It could still be colorful and **** I mean it is Gaga.

Using these as an example

In that particular post, I was referring to the person who thought that ARTPOP was all about fun, and nothing about art! :P

Edited by nolanisfun

Do you guys remember when she tweeted the lyrics "My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cause i'm a pro. I sink in, then i'm ok; my body belongs to you when i'm onstage".

Do you think maybe she wrote them in regards to her synovitis, and maybe "you" refers to us Little Monsters? Just a random thought.

:eek: :cry: :red:

My name isn't Timmers

she's been saying her bones hurt in those backstage fan stories for a little while now, and she tweeted that or whatever. It seemed a little off to me but I didn't think it would be something like this with canceled shows. Girl really needs to start preventing things like this instead of letting them get bad first.

Dylangaga

Awh poor gaga! I hope her bones feel better!

I'm thinking ARTPOP is gonna have about 14 songs on it bc in the gaga daily interview she mentioned "no one knows how much work I'm putting into ARTPOP" and to re record 14-15 songs might take a little bit but at the same time not that that long

Pure Adrenaline

Awh poor gaga! I hope her bones feel better!

I'm thinking ARTPOP is gonna have about 14 songs on it bc in the gaga daily interview she mentioned "no one knows how much work I'm putting into ARTPOP" and to re record 14-15 songs might take a little bit but at the same time not that that long

not 14, max 13, 11/13 is the definition of perfect pop record for me without fillers just single worth material

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WillRhapsody

the more she talks about i start to think Septeber and nows she is hurt i hope she feels better SOON

PS who is andy warhol

I was thinking a 22 track long record... 17 regular... albums are getting longer and longer...

As long as the songs are amazing I'd be satisfied. The Fame Monster was 8 tracks long and was much better than a lot of other people's albums.

Dylangaga

not 14, max 13, 11/13 is the definition of perfect pop record for me without fillers just single worth material

yes! I hope its not long

Ellie Sioux

are you guys here for chants like "rah rah ah ah ah" and "judas juda-ah-ah" on ARTPOP??

personally i'd love it if she can invent something fun, fresh and original, but i don't want her to become a one trick pony.

Dylangaga

And also the fact that gagas music is gonna sound "not like her" so I can't even imagine how amazing her vocals will be...I can't wait to hear the lead single on the radio!!!!!