Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I personally think the pre-ARTPOP promotion is worse than the pre-Born This Way era. At least, we had something concrete. Why did she give the title last Summer ? We probably won't get anything until the end of the tour ...

And all those people who said they listened to the lead single and the album ...

06 September 2010 : Title announcement for Born This Way.

01 January 2011 : Born This Way's release dates (single and album).

11 February 2011 : Born This Way's (single) release.

03 August 2012 : Title announcement for ARTPOP

03 February 2013 : Nothing more 6 months later ...

And they have set a release date they don't want to tell us.

:deadbanana:

Perfectly put.

I also wonder why is the release date such a secret, which she wants to tell but can't.

Are they afraid that if they say it, suddenly Adele and Katy will release around that time too just to beat her in the competition? Or what?

exoskeleton123

I wonder if Gaga knows we trended We're Excited for ARTPOP On twitter last night... Or if she even cares :( I wish we could get info

I've never liked Madonna, even way before Gaga came out, I never liked her. I honestly don't think she sings well at all. And honestly I'll never understand why she's so successful, because I just don't hear a good singing voice.

Did you hear Frozen, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, or Intervention?

Those are just some of her awesome song in my opinion.

Dylangaga

I wonder if Gaga knows we trended We're Excited for ARTPOP On twitter last night... Or if she even cares :( I wish we could get info

gaga def knows we are! its all over gagadaily and the thirst continues on LM.com and gaga has to check those sometimes..so the THIRST is clear

This is totally a stab in the dark, but if i had to guess why they're being so mum, it probably has to do with the app. From the way Gaga has talked, this is a much more comprehensive project. There's a lot that has to be done for this album to be launched successfully, and I'm guessing they're making sure everything is in order before they set anything in stone.

Redstreak

Today at the super bowl performance:

Beyonce finishes a song and then all of a sudden Telephone starts playing. Gaga comes out of nowhere being hidden somewhere in the stage the whole time. They start going through the telephone song. Get to a part where they extend the instrumental.

Gaga: Hey Beyonce should we tell them?

Beyonce: Tell 'em what Gaga? About ARTPOP?

Gaga: Yes and the lead single we're collabing on that's the continuation to Telephone called ********* coming **/**/13. NOW EVERYBODY DANCE!

They finish the song and Gaga leaves while Beyonce does more of her songs.

....I can daydream. :flutter:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Barrelandro

I am having meltdowns everyday..i need new GAGA music.

Tonight we wont get anything at the superbowl...we will probably have to wait untill the end of the tour.

And then she will anounce the single coming..SOON :derpga:

I dont speak German..

Beyonce finishes a song and then all of a sudden Telephone starts playing. Gaga comes out of nowhere being hidden somewhere in the stage the whole time. They start going through the telephone song. Get to a part where they extend the instrumental.

Gaga: Yes and the lead single we're collabing on that's the continuation to Telephone called ********* coming **/**/13. NOW EVERYBODY DANCE!

I would honestly have a ****ing brain aneurism… Too much slayage :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

U-GO-BOY

That sounds so tacky D:

I think this belongs on the betrayals list

Along with our second Christmas gift.

Things to look forward to on your SantaGaga list...

1. A Documentary about Lady Gaga and The Haus of Gaga filmed by the amazing Terry Richardson.

XX

:cryga:

LoveAndDenim

That's nice but tonight is about Bey not Gaga. :worship:

Redstreak

That sounds so tacky D:

I could care less how tacky it is as long as I get info. :staymad: I already know she won't be anywhere near the super bowl though. :noparty:

That's nice but tonight is about Bey not Gaga. :worship:

I know. And I'm excited for her. :)
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Imagine if Gaga tweeted ARTPOP release dates tonight during the half time show? Do you guys think that would overshadow Beyonce's performance and everyone would be talking about Gaga's tweet? Or do you think it wouldn't effect Beyonce's performance at all?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.