Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

WillRhapsody

Mabye she will tel us something tommorow cuz alot of people will be having parties and i think she will too cuz she doesnt have the btwb

Mabye she will tel us something tommorow cuz alot of people will be having parties and i think she will too cuz she doesnt have the btwb

delusional :laughga:

Darcklighter22

delusional :laughga:

she does like to steal the spotlight from events lol..but yeah doubtful that she'l say anything

inb4 she tweets "If the 49ers win, I will release the first ARTPOP single TONIGHT!! If not, then ARTPOP doesn't exist. #possibilities"

:derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

inb4 she tweets "If the 49ers win, I will release the first ARTPOP single TONIGHT!! If not, then ARTPOP doesn't exist. #possibilities"

imagine if tho i can see it....Meltdowns everywhere :giveup:

The whole ARTPOP = POSSIBILITIES = ARIES = MARCH 28th = PARTY is stating to connect and make sense. :excited2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Well, I hope Gaga's happy. I've officially died from the wait :crossed:

Edited by T3ARS
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

WillRhapsody

Remember that ball and chain thing everyone was flipping out about its also in the judas music video

"@ladygaga: If the superbowl coin flip is heads I'll release ARTPOP next year! if its tails never xoxoxo possibilities"

HeavyPunkLover

I want ARTPOP snippets please GAGAVISION COME BACK!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"