đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ryanmonster

I don't think it's just some random coincidence. Oh well. :noparty:

just some info about aries and why Gaga using it as a symbol makes sense (for those who don't know):

Aries = the ram. It represents approaching life head on (literally). It is probably the most independent, active, and assertive sign of the zodiac. The ram is also the leader (it is the first sign of the zodiac).

From astrology.com: "The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries."

From Gaga: "ARTPOP is about POSSIBILITIES" ("My ARTPOP could mean anything")

Edited by ryanmonster

I don't think it's just some random coincidence. Oh well. :noparty:

just some info about aries and why it makes sense for Gaga to use it:

Aries = the ram. It represents approaching life head on (literally). It is probably the most independent, active, and assertive sign of the zodiac. The ram is also the leader (it is the first sign of the zodiac).

From astrology.com: "The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries."

"ARTPOP is about possibilities" ("My ARTPOP could mean anything")

I think that you state has something to do, but Aries =/=> release date lol

MonsterOfSpain

I think that you state has something to do, but Aries =/=> release date lol

Well, we never know... :roll:

When people say ARTPOP is about the Ram symbol for Aries.....what if the tattooist just did a little wave on the T by a mistake? Or it's just part of the font? I'm imagining now how funny it would be if Aries and the Ram has nothing to do with ARTPOP and all those fans got it tattooed...

MonsterOfSpain

When people say ARTPOP is about the Ram symbol for Aries.....what if the tattooist just did a little wave on the T by a mistake? Or it's just part of the font? I'm imagining now how funny it would be if Aries and the Ram has nothing to do with ARTPOP and all those fans got it tattooed...

It has to be something. Lol, it's Gaga, it can't be a mistake.

But LMAO @ the fans getting tatooed part.

ryanmonster

nah, it's definitely not a normal T. it's her zodiac. that would be funny though :troll:

tumblr_mcceoxp3L61qg1fz0o1_400.jpgaries28.jpg

Edited by ryanmonster

On the radio today they said that ARTPOP is coming in autumn :/

Autumn in the Southern hemisphere? :derpga:

I am not here for that AT ALL.

It seems the autumn release is spreading within the media... I just hope we'd get a summer release at the latest, and not the earliest.

It seems the autumn release is spreading within the media... I just hope we'd get a summer release at the latest, and not the earliest.

:tea:

I am afraid of this:

Late-April: Single announcement

Mid-June: Single release

July: Album announcement

Late-September: Album release

:ohno:

It would be amazing if ARTPOP was born an Aries. We'd be twins :hor:

Maybe the Aries symbolism is just to represent the birth of the ARTPOP ERA, not the release date.

Hypocrateen

On lm.com she liked a photo of a fan who got tattooed all of the four symbols of the different eras so I think it's the official symbol of the ARTPOP era. But it's Gags, you're never sure :laughga:

:tea:

I am afraid of this:

Late-April: Single announcement

Mid-June: Single release

July: Album announcement

Late-September: Album release

:ohno:

And make people get tired of the album before it is officially released? She's not that dumb.

And she would also have all the backlash from the fanbase. Like, it's okay to wait for an album and so on but she announced the title in July/August and release it more than one year later is just dumb and stupid.

SMILE2NE1

On lm.com she liked a photo of a fan who got tattooed all of the four symbols of the different eras so I think it's the official symbol of the ARTPOP era. But it's Gags, you're never sure :laughga:

And make people get tired of the album before it is officially released? She's not that dumb.

And she would also have all the backlash from the fanbase. Like, it's okay to wait for an album and so on but she announced the title in July/August and release it more than one year later is just dumb and stupid.

It's already dumb and stupid now. :smh: The sound of 2013 is already going to be stale when it's out.