💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Miracle

That's because it's from 2012 :laughga:

Anyways, yes, I think it's real. She was referring to tea, maybe? If that's even a food.

Yes, it's true. OUMNIA ALMOST DIED WHEN GAGA TWEETED HER

WillRhapsody

[

Right now I think this could go 2 ways:

Announcement during the Grammy's (Imagine if a surprise video feed came in from the BTWB show and Gaga announced the release date of the single+album, or just the single)

the grammy thing wont happen the only reason she would have a video if she won someting than it would be but she not nominated for anything right?

Miracle

[

Right now I think this could go 2 ways:

Announcement during the Grammy's (Imagine if a surprise video feed came in from the BTWB show and Gaga announced the release date of the single+album, or just the single)

the grammy thing wont happen the only reason she would have a video if she won someting than it would be but she not nominated for anything right?

We aren't getting the single till the BTW Ball ends.

Born Brave

884542750_800.jpg

is it true?

the song is G U Y about having edible things between limbs and trusting a man enough to give him that privilege but I can't remember what magazine interview thats from.

giskardsb

A later release makes more sense so that a new tour can be in preparation and start soon after the album is released.

A later release makes more sense so that a new tour can be in preparation and start soon after the album is released.

I highly doubt she will tour in 2013.

She just didn't work on ARTPOP enough in 2012 so she's finishing it up now. Plus, I bet that app is taking a long ass time to develop.

Edited by Pop
The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

melodichard

I feel like the app is what's holding everything up really. It's a very ambitious project, and we all know what a perfectionist Gaga is.

ARTPOPIST86

Five possibilities:

1. ARTPOP will contain a track about FRIENDS.

2. ARTPOP will contain a track about being DOUBLE CROSSED.

3. ARTPOP will contain a track about NEVER GIVING UP, even in the harshest circumstances.

4. ARTPOP will contain a track about LIVING YOUR DREAM.

5. ARTPOP will contain a track about WOMEN WHO KILL THEIR HUSBANDS.

Additional tracks will be light hearted, containing lyrics about Love, living on the stage+dancefloor, shoes, eating, and being a Popstar.

Edited by ARTPOPIST86

I feel like the app is what's holding everything up really. It's a very ambitious project, and we all know what a perfectionist Gaga is.

I'm kind of scared of the app to be honest. She has a very... um... peculiar view of graphic design and if she's directing the looks and feel of the app it might be a mess.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Born Brave

Recepit

Huh? I do not remember GUY being described as that lol

“You know what’s so funny is, I actually think there’s a new feminism that is completely different and I don’t think either is better or worse. Any kind of feminist has valid views for herself about what it means to be a feminist, but, as a new-age feminist, I would say I quite like the transference of strength I feel by submitting to a man – being under him. I actually wrote a song about it on my album, it’s called “GUY†and it stands for “Go Under You.†So wearing makeup, smelling delicious and having suckable, kissable, edible things between your limbs is something I find strengthening because I know that when I pick the right guy, I can let him have it. Some women feel oppressed by make-up and clothing, and here’s to them, they have every right to feel that way as well.â€

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-11-01/lady-gaga-talks-feminism-makeup-submission/

I'm kind of scared of the app to be honest. She has a very... um... peculiar view of graphic design and if she's directing the looks and feel of the app it might be a mess.

She has a team of people in Chicago working on it so I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! and plus its probably going to be interlinked with Backplane or something.