❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

lady_gaga___artpop_by_flamboyantdesigns-d5teizk.jpg

really, nobody is gonna point out that that's just from a Kylie photoshoot?

I remember people expecting a colourful cover for BTW, the meltdowns that went down on here that day I'll never forget. :smh:

Edited by bornthiswaybaby

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Whoa, I read this description yesterday and today I stumbled over this soundcloud accoutn with a blurred picture of the "album cover" and from what we can see it matches the description. The account is full of "leaked" snippets and demos, but they're probably fake, but I found the cover description interesting. Check it; https://soundcloud.com/ARTPOPgaga2013 !!

avatars-000028608296-4jolrk-t200x200.jpg?060de79

Oh my god I just noticed!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ryanmonster

the fact that she used an aries symbol for the T should pretty much be indicative that something is going to be released some time between March 21 - April 20....otherwise why would she do that?

+ the tour ends March 20th... :excited2: billboard is wrong

Edited by ryanmonster

I remember people expecting a colourful cover for BTW, the meltdowns that went down on here that day I'll never forget. :smh:

The 130000th betrayal :troll:

ryhanna

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

That's so cool :legend:

gagalovesme

at least february is a short month which means we'll be a few days closer to ARTPOP this month :derpga: god that shows how desperate i am for news/dates

lol :( 26th March is so far away and it is the only day that we can get s.th. (most likely announcment of the single :D ) I didn't get what gaga meant with her tweet. That we should plan a party for the actual release date, or plan a party for the announcment :D:D because She will have a party on her birthday but I don't think we will get the album this early so ..

pie-kun

We don't need to be getting too hyped up about the birthday thing, remember the meltdowns over Christmas, New Years, and SkypeBall :toofunny:

hausofaxel

BAAMMM!!!

Wow, amazing! Love it! :party:

Yes, I remember them. But Bloody Mary is far better than both of them.

No. Bad Romance and Poker Face are way better. Bloody Mary is also good, but not one of her best

We don't need to be getting too hyped up about the birthday thing, remember the meltdowns over Christmas, New Years, and SkypeBall

:smh: i know right? I'm trying to calm down now. Don't wanna be disappointed AGAIN. :laughga: