💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Allison! :lmao:

I've always loved the brunette - it was always one of my fantasies that she'd go back, and while it's not as dark as it was before, it's god damn close enough!!!

I wish she would wipe out the grey more! and Yeah I totally agree too...I do wish she would go back, but the symbolism of transforming her hair was totally a lack of my knowledge! i feel like such a booger! But Im itching for the grey to return... <3

Bloody hooker

Whoa, I read this description yesterday and today I stumbled over this soundcloud accoutn with a blurred picture of the "album cover" and from what we can see it matches the description. The account is full of "leaked" snippets and demos, but they're probably fake, but I found the cover description interesting. Check it; !!

avatars-000028608296-4jolrk-t200x200.jpg?060de79

I actually like some of that stuff on there, but its probably fake.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

I'm having one of those super tired weird moods and thinking.....why is anyone getting so excited over one new song...maybe 4 minutes of some new synth. OOOOO. it's been so long. I'm soooooo boreddddddd -.-

I'm having one of those super tired weird moods and thinking.....why is anyone getting so excited over one new song...maybe 4 minutes of some new synth. OOOOO. it's been so long. I'm soooooo boreddddddd -.-

But we®re discussing the entire album too. But the wait is so boring indeed. Must find interesting things to hear and do, meanwhile.

Redstreak

I know this has been repeated ad nauseum but we are definitely getting a major announcement this month. :crossed:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

This is my first time in this thread in months and still no new info that seems reliable. :toofloppy: Quite frankly, I doubt she'll release in the summer. My guess is around August/September and lead single in early July. I know Gaga will definitely wait, or so I hope, for the tour to be done with.

Edited by ozzy8923

Since she has a release date set for ARTPOP (album) do you guys think she has a date set for the debut single?

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PaperIz

honestly i feel like we wouldnt all be impatient and dissapointed if we wouldve at least had one single out, or she would released at least 2 more songs from btw on the radio. its like 2012, we had nothing... nothing.

maybe it wouldnt feel like eternity if we had at least a new song to jam to

I agree! I mean releasing like "Hair" during the beginning of the tour and using a tour video as the official video, it wouldn't be as amazing, but it wouldn't be hard to do.

Allison! :lmao:

I've always loved the brunette - it was always one of my fantasies that she'd go back, and while it's not as dark as it was before, it's god damn close enough!!!

me too! After she started wearing the Cruella hair, my body was ready for full on Brunette. So glad she's done it ĂƒÂąĂąâ€žÂąÂ„

Judas was not a flop... are you serious? The USA does not define the market and just cause people there were too butthurt to enjoy a good song doesn't make it a flop.

You can argue that TFM was Gaga's best era in the USA, but the Born This Way shat on it globally and most of the market is not in the USA.

Also dont generalize things from your opinion. If you're too blind or don't give enough ****s to understand a video, then don't call it bad. Just say you dont like it and #endthread.

:tea: :tea: :tea:

+ Born This Way was Gaga's best album 'till now.

melodichard

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

lady_gaga___artpop_by_flamboyantdesigns-d5teizk.jpg

This cover is awesome!

3q425253qwewq

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

I am in love with this, amazing work seriously if you created or to whomever did. I would be perfectly fine if this was the cover. Love it.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Since she has a release date set for ARTPOP (album) do you guys think she has a date set for the debut single?

most likely. I'm guessing within the next 2 months. Or I hope so anyways lol :shrug:

BAAMMM!!!

I can't say I'd love it as an album cover, but for some promotional posters that would be really cool. She looks like Willy Wonka.

Redstreak

I can't say I'd love it as an album cover, but for some promotional posters that would be really cool. She looks like Willy Wonka.

Lady Gaga and the ARTPOP factory. If she ever did something like that for a music video I would probably die. :saira:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~