💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Im on my phone so I can't attach links! Can someone find "Iggy Azalea - Beat Down" on youtube for me and post it pretty please? It's pretty much what I imagine Ratchet to sound like! I'm here for songs like beat down on ARTPOP!

Morphine Prince

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

lady_gaga___artpop_by_flamboyantdesigns-d5teizk.jpg

I really like this! Not necessarily for the actual album but as an art piece this is amazing! I live the fonts too!

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

That is amazing!!!!!! Well done! :D

At this point I'm just like if it comes out soon: OMGGGGGGGGGGGAGAGAAAAAGGGGGGG

But if it doesn't: Eh, already waited this long right? Right...

BAAMMM!!!

I LOVE THIS. Maybe different colors and different things on the cover but this is beautiful. A magnificent idea!
We're all Stronger Together!

BAAMMM!!!

#tacky

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

BAAMMM!!!

Love it. I'd not mind if the real album cover would turn out something like this. Here for a vibrant, colourful cover for ARTPOP. :flutter:

What's this?

ARTPOP NEWS:

ñ񂬱 Description of the Cover:

ññ‚¬± Hot pink, all caps ññ‚¬Å“ARTPOPññ‚¬ title on

the top.

ñ񂬱 White background

ñ񂬱 "Lady Gaga" is not written on the cover

ñ񂬱 It showed Gaga flipping her hair

back and it was a neon green weave

that turned into smoke

ñ񂬱 Her skin color is purple

ñ񂬱 She is smiling in it ñ񂬱 The color scheme kinda did look

like something Andy Warhol would

have created

Whoa, I read this description yesterday and today I stumbled over this soundcloud accoutn with a blurred picture of the "album cover" and from what we can see it matches the description. The account is full of "leaked" snippets and demos, but they're probably fake, but I found the cover description interesting. Check it; !!

avatars-000028608296-4jolrk-t200x200.jpg?060de79

BAAMMM!!!

gaga is that you :derpga:

honestly i feel like we wouldnt all be impatient and dissapointed if we wouldve at least had one single out, or she would released at least 2 more songs from btw on the radio. its like 2012, we had nothing... nothing.

maybe it wouldnt feel like eternity if we had at least a new song to jam to

We're gonna love ARTPOP you guys!! We will no doubt have it BEFORE the Summer, so we'll be able to rock out to it all summer long! :excited: It's coming you guys, we just have to be patient. We all know that there's HUGE things planned for this era :)

THIS!!! !!!!

can't wait to be getting down at the club to GaGa's new songs

What about the album package? I would like something different and new just like MGMT's last album cover, in the special edition. It had a coin and you had to scratch it over and it revealed a pictures collage.

Didn't she say in an interview that one of the concepts was the decay of the iconic pop blond?

AWESOME! Now I have a whole new respect for the transition from Brunette from Blonde. At first I didnt really like it, but now that I know the meaning, it just got so much more epic for me. VIVA BRUNETTES! Now to make grey and white hair acceptable. VIVA MY GRANDMA! <3

AWESOME! Now I have a whole new respect for the transition from Brunette from Blonde. At first I didnt really like it, but now that I know the meaning, it just got so much more epic for me. VIVA BRUNETTES! Now to make grey and white hair acceptable. VIVA MY GRANDMA! <3

Allison! :lmao:

I've always loved the brunette - it was always one of my fantasies that she'd go back, and while it's not as dark as it was before, it's god damn close enough!!!