Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I been a fan since the beginning and I agree with you. Born this Way was nothing like her previous work. I really hope ARTPOP is not like BTW.

I really hope ARTPOP is not like any of her previous albums. Here for the future, not a regression to anything. Even though I like BTW the best. :laughga:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

at this point ill be happy if gaga farts in a melodic tune and releases that before ARTPOP!! THE WAIT IS A KILLER!!!

Bloody hooker

at this point ill be happy if gaga farts in a melodic tune and releases that before ARTPOP!! THE WAIT IS A KILLER!!!

:lmao:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

how many of these comments are recycled over the 1098 pages? :laughga:

Most. :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

nick4bty

what do u mean??? stoop pretanding u dont care when she gets number 1s!!! stop being so hypocrite!! #1s are the reason u know her!!!! if she would never reach number 1 on just dance she would be nothing today!!! she needs to stop carring so much about what the best for her fans (spend money on born brave busses and stuff) and get back into music business!!

all my friends hardly know any of her songs!! unfurtanily currently she is known for meat dress, 99 cents and madonna..oh and few songs..if shes not going to step into the game she is going to finish like christina aguilar or britney!!! i hope ARTPOP delivers!!!

i wish she could have a piano performance on the grammys, just her and the piano, no dances, no choreography, just her and the piano...i want ppl to see her talent!!

born this way was cool, judas was a flop, i never got the you and i video...teog video was borring as ****..marry the night was awesome but gaga already lost the gp interest with the other singles..

ohh and ppl i just returned to twitter..follow me @bakemeacake3 pleaseeeeeeeeee im following back

I thought you had to be at least 13 to make an account here :huh:

How many pages do u think this topic will have when ARTPOP is out?

I think it will have about 6k pages since she will star give us hints... what do u think?

i still think may is too long. and fall is even worse. i need a march release tbqmfh

itd be perfect for a release day on march 26th

Yes it would be perfect, but I won´t put my hopes high.

How many pages do u think this topic will have when ARTPOP is out?

I think it will have about 6k pages since she will star give us hints... what do u think?

6k is pretty accurate.

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

lady_gaga___artpop_by_flamboyantdesigns-d5teizk.jpg

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Jesse Pinkman

It's so exciting coming up with ARTPOP themed ideas and putting it all together into a cover. I can't wait to see what the official is going to look like!

BAAMMM!!!

Haha cute :) I love the "pop" that gagas drinking, very creative and popart :)

It's science, bitch

BAAMMM!!!

Düde!!! WORK for her! I love it!

Who reckons we're gunna have more "fan art is better than the actual art" critique that we had with born this way?

Galactic Mess

BAAMMM!!!

It looks nice! But I was imagining a more... Fluid cover for ARTPOP... Kinda like a surrealistic painting.