💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Not being funny guys but why are we chattin BTW? There is a seperate thread for that chatter. This is the ARTPOP thread, not about looking back, but about looking forward. A foookin long way forward!

... I mean a long way.

& my favourite part is how the people who are STILL chattin BTW are the same people complaining that we have an abundance of informationless pages.

Ho, sit down.

Born Brave

You're in the minority of an opinion and it is different from a racial or s-xual or whatever minority that Gaga was speaking for Born This Way That doesn't necessarily mean it is deserving of respect or tolerance. In any case I'm sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you.

Also I've been a Lady Gaga fan since I heard Beautiful Dirty Rich so no you aren't an older fan than I am.

I just don't agree with what you're saying and it's obvious.

You keep giving me personal examples and I will continue to tell you that your experiences do not define the truth of the matter.

Stop any person on the streets and ask them to tell you one Lady Gaga song and they will tell you Born This Way. Just go ahead and do it.

In any case this has turned into a silly argument and we're taking jabs at each other rather than the subject so I'm going to drop it and wish you a good day :hug:

Edit: ARTPOP is going to have to be something commercial or Gaga will be the next Shania Twain

I agree with this though. She needs some more commercial single releases.

:hug: we can agree to disagree.. you are one of my favorite people on here anyway :D and Beautiful Dirty Rich was also my first Gaga song that I heard!

BTW is relevant to ARTPOP discussion because we are transitioning from one era to another for contrast purposes its important and healthy to discuss any changes or things not to change with this era and album.

Judas was NOT a hit, at least in the states. Stop saying otherwise. If all her hits were judas sized hits, she would be nothing today.

WillRhapsody

Do you think if she kept promoting judas it would have done better because after snl it jumped from like 25 to 10 but then she released the edge of glory as a single so everyone bought that

25 to 10 on itunes in the us

Maybe I am a minority but if I did take one good thing from Born This Way it taught me to not look down on them... so thanks for insinuating that minorities are less special.

I am in the right place because I have been a Gaga fan since 2008 even before she was worldwide. So I am not going to be ushered out by someone who has probably not been a fan long as me.

I am not saying that Born This Way was a flop era but it certainly was not as successful as some people on here make it out to be. There were no outstanding live performances that people have talked about- The album stayed number 1 for one week. It produced 1 number one billboard hit. And I NEVER hear Born This Way on the radio.. It's either Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, or Poker Face and occasionally TEOG or Y&I.

I'm not going to sit here and point fingers at producers or interscope or even Gaga but Born This Way was not anywhere near as explosive as TF/M and if it had been her debut album I don't think she would have ever made it this far.

ARTPOP is going to have to be something commercial or Gaga will be the next Shania Twain.. 2 big albums then gone.

I been a fan since the beginning and I agree with you. Born this Way was nothing like her previous work. I really hope ARTPOP is not like BTW.

WillRhapsody

i hope ARTPOP have five singles that appeal to the GP i need Gaga on the radio its been to long :giveup:

A.R.T.

A = 1

R = 18

T = 20

1+1+8+2+0 = 12

P.O.P.

P = 16

O = 15

P = 16

1+6+1+5+1+6 = 20. 2+0 = 2.

12/02/13 = ARTPOP

MATHEMATICALLY PROVEN

....sorry, I'm desperate!

Ps, though im british, thats 12/02/13 american style - as 2nd december is a monday.

A.R.T.

A = 1

R = 18

T = 20

1+1+8+2+0 = 12

P.O.P.

P = 16

O = 15

P = 16

1+6+1+5+1+6 = 20. 2+0 = 2.

12/02/13 = ARTPOP

MATHEMATICALLY PROVEN

....sorry, I'm desperate!

Ps, though im british, thats 12/02/13 american style - as 2nd december is a monday.

But honey, Gaga isn't a math, she's a popstar. She won't make puzzles with the albums titles

Edited by chris777

Have this been discussed yet?

@DJWS: It is agonizing for me to watch my sweet little sis create brilliant music for her Little Monsters and not be able to share it just yet...

The tease :giveup:

But honey, Gaga isn't a math, she's a popstar. She won't make puzzles with the albums titles

I already pre-apologised, im drastically bored with this agonizing wait :( and if anything, i was trying to keep the topic on ARTPOP as it seems to have gone back to BTW.

It's got to the point where my parents are asking me "where's this supposed new Gaga album youve mentioned? Aint heard anything new from her in YONKS!?" To which I have to respond "I honestly don't know, I don't think it's ever coming, Gaga finished her career early, she's gone. ARTPOP was a project to see how hyped up monsters could get over something that wont ever happen. Kinda like the 2012 apocalypse."

#DeadThread.

WillRhapsody

Mabye u have to find the SIN of each number so R=18 the SIN of 18 is 309016 get rid of the zeros 3/9/16 seems like a possible date

I already pre-apologised, im drastically bored with this agonizing wait :( and if anything, i was trying to keep the topic on ARTPOP as it seems to have gone back to BTW.

It's got to the point where my parents are asking me "where's this supposed new Gaga album youve mentioned? Aint heard anything new from her in YONKS!?" To which I have to respond "I honestly don't know, I don't think it's ever coming, Gaga finished her career early, she's gone. ARTPOP was a project to see how hyped up monsters could get over something that wont ever happen. Kinda like the 2012 apocalypse."

#DeadThread.

We all are.

The wait has been so long and is not over yet

Mabye u have to find the SIN of each number so R=18 the SIN of 18 is 309016 get rid of the zeros 3/9/16 seems like a possible date

Don't be so stupid! That's FAR too soon!! Reverse it - 6/1/93, now THAT sounds legit.

We all are.

The wait has been so long and is not over yet

Iknowright. Here for you brah! :(