💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Since we have nothing new on ARTPOP you people decide to debate about past albums?

It's really annoying. Everything that is being said boils down to someone elses opinion so it's irrel to this entire discussion :nails:

The Stranger

Stop talking about her other albums that are NOT ARTPOP in here please. How about, stop posting in here untill we get actual news.

Stop talking about her other albums that are NOT ARTPOP in here please. How about, stop posting in here untill we get actual news.

Or this thread could just be locked.....hmmmmmm, -thinks about it- :huh:

Oh

Hypocrateen

Inb4 Gaga comes here and reads all this backlash about born this way and releases nothing because she wants us to love the album more :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

Michelle

We are not in the Born this way discussion and info database thread :smh: Why are we even talking about BTW?

This.

People are so antsy we are reverting backwards LOL

anyway...carry on...

I remember someone said we would have news before 1000 lol

anyway locking this for a bit could be ok BUT will just make people posts threads other place..

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Evanescence

Maybe I am a minority but if I did take one good thing from Born This Way it taught me to not look down on them... so thanks for insinuating that minorities are less special.

I am in the right place because I have been a Gaga fan since 2008 even before she was worldwide. So I am not going to be ushered out by someone who has probably not been a fan long as me.

I am not saying that Born This Way was a flop era but it certainly was not as successful as some people on here make it out to be. There were no outstanding live performances that people have talked about- The album stayed number 1 for one week. It produced 1 number one billboard hit. And I NEVER hear Born This Way on the radio.. It's either Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, or Poker Face and occasionally TEOG or Y&I.

I'm not going to sit here and point fingers at producers or interscope or even Gaga but Born This Way was not anywhere near as explosive as TF/M and if it had been her debut album I don't think she would have ever made it this far.

ARTPOP is going to have to be something commercial or Gaga will be the next Shania Twain.. 2 big albums then gone.

You're in the minority of an opinion and it is different from a racial or s-xual or whatever minority that Gaga was speaking for Born This Way That doesn't necessarily mean it is deserving of respect or tolerance. In any case I'm sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you.

Also I've been a Lady Gaga fan since I heard Beautiful Dirty Rich so no you aren't an older fan than I am.

I just don't agree with what you're saying and it's obvious.

You keep giving me personal examples and I will continue to tell you that your experiences do not define the truth of the matter.

Stop any person on the streets and ask them to tell you one Lady Gaga song and they will tell you Born This Way. Just go ahead and do it.

In any case this has turned into a silly argument and we're taking jabs at each other rather than the subject so I'm going to drop it and wish you a good day :hug:

Edit: ARTPOP is going to have to be something commercial or Gaga will be the next Shania Twain

I agree with this though. She needs some more commercial single releases.

Edited by Evanescence

I think that people must keep on talking and discussing Gaga´s music here in this thread.

Keep on guys, because there´s nothing wrong with it.

Its good to know the different opinions and ideas here.

At least people show their taste and imagination and thoughts till we have new music in our ears. So we don´t get bored of the wait.

And I hope mods leave people express as they want here, in a respectful way.

And for those saying this should be locked, I say, if you don´t want to discuss then don´t come to this thread.

And I bet that if this thread is closed till Gaga releases ARTPOP (nobody knows when!!!!), then maybe some usual users will lose interest in surching for GGD.

Keep on guys!!! Discuss Gaga´s music because there´s still no ARTPOP news.

Edited by Tyler D

i still think may is too long. and fall is even worse. i need a march release tbqmfh

itd be perfect for a release day on march 26th

i still think may is too long. and fall is even worse. i need a march release tbqmfh

itd be perfect for a release day on march 26th

Or March 25 :fan:

I'm going to state this even though it's kinda irrelevant but it looks like you don't have to be nominated to perform at the Grammy's considering Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys are performing.

I know Gaga's not going to to the Grammy's though.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

So bored of waiting.

Probably going to come out June or July at this rate. I bet the app is nowhere near completed.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!