Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

You guys need to remember that ARTPOP will probably not be an all out hardcore EDM album, and that Gaga is still a POP artist. This album will be Pop/Electronic, not just Electronic. There is a difference. Born This Way was mostly synth pop.

For some reason I feel as if ARTPOP would sound similar to the break down of this song...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kWUe8P8UMZk

Please listen 'till the 2:00 minute mark...

Thoughts?

In what world is that pop music :wtf:

she needs to stop carring so much about what the best for her fans (spend money on born brave busses and stuff) and get back into music business!!

lol

Edited by Pyrenti

exoskeleton123

NEWSFLASH: Judas was a top ten hit in the U.S last time i checked thats a hit. Anything that's top 40 is a hit. So stop debating if Judas was a hit.

Ellie Sioux

You guys need to remember that ARTPOP will probably not be an all out hardcore EDM album, and that Gaga is still a POP artist. This album will be Pop/Electronic, not just Electronic. There is a difference. Born This Way was mostly synth pop.

thank you for reassuring me slayrenti :legend: :worship2:

Me too, but it's so hard to wait :confuse:

I'm sure it will be worth it though :)

let us pray :hug:

NEWSFLASH: Judas was a top ten hit in the U.S last time i checked thats a hit. Anything that's top 40 is a hit. So stop debating if Judas was a hit.

:tea:

Thank you.

bro i think shes overdoing it...that it..just my opinion i think she should step into the game not to be remembered for 99cent sale and meat dress...she should make music!!! she has perfect voice for some classy pieces

why are you here?

what do u mean??? stoop pretanding u dont care when she gets number 1s!!! stop being so hypocrite!! #1s are the reason u know her!!!! if she would never reach number 1 on just dance she would be nothing today!!! she needs to stop carring so much about what the best for her fans (spend money on born brave busses and stuff) and get back into music business!!

all my friends hardly know any of her songs!! unfurtanily currently she is known for meat dress, 99 cents and madonna..oh and few songs..if shes not going to step into the game she is going to finish like christina aguilar or britney!!! i hope ARTPOP delivers!!!

Guurrlll dats what rihanna is for!! rihannadaily.com go gurll BYEEE (:

Galactic Mess

thank you for reassuring me slayrenti :legend: :worship2:

let us pray :hug:

He's right! Besides, Gaga stated in a LM.com chat that ARTPOP will be a diverse album.

Born Brave

The general public loved Born This Way so again you make no sense. Also don't be condescending. I'm not blinded by my adoration for something so much that I can't think clearly.

Gaga's voice is versatile. In fact I think most people I know love Born This Way more than Bad Romance. Also the general public loved You and I and The Edge Of Glory. She's won more fans than lost during this era. The only people she's lost are attention-deficit bandwagon-ing tweens.

The delusion of this stanbase about Born This Way being a flop era stems from the Marry The Night backlash. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Even if you wish to throw the #1s and #2 chart listings in my face, I'd rather have a Gaga with impact than a Gaga that just does good sounding pop music. There are other singers for that.

If you're here for just the music, then you're a minority, and frankly in the wrong place.

Maybe I am a minority but if I did take one good thing from Born This Way it taught me to not look down on them... so thanks for insinuating that minorities are less special.

I am in the right place because I have been a Gaga fan since 2008 even before she was worldwide. So I am not going to be ushered out by someone who has probably not been a fan long as me.

I am not saying that Born This Way was a flop era but it certainly was not as successful as some people on here make it out to be. There were no outstanding live performances that people have talked about- The album stayed number 1 for one week. It produced 1 number one billboard hit. And I NEVER hear Born This Way on the radio.. It's either Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, or Poker Face and occasionally TEOG or Y&I.

I'm not going to sit here and point fingers at producers or interscope or even Gaga but Born This Way was not anywhere near as explosive as TF/M and if it had been her debut album I don't think she would have ever made it this far.

ARTPOP is going to have to be something commercial or Gaga will be the next Shania Twain.. 2 big albums then gone.

Edited by G U Y

AbuHassan1992

I'm not gonna say anything else about BTW or TFM in here, but Bad romance's smart lyrics> Bloody mary's try-hard lyrics

I don't think anyone can really deny that Gaga had the world in the palm of her hand during the Fame Monster. Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro - three iconic videos that cemented her in the public's view. She was everywhere. 2010 was a good year for Lady Gaga. 2011 was not at all bad (Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory) but to deny that the GP gobbled Gaga up during the Fame Monster era would be to ignore reality. At least from the GP's perspective. The only songs my friends know from Gaga in the BTW era is Born This Way. Maybe The Edge of Glory (that song was a huge hit, I don't care what the charts say), but I doubt it. That's not saying the BTW era wasn't hugely successful because it was! I just think the TFM era was truly out of control (lolpun) compared to anything that's happened with Gaga before or since.

Now as for the quality of the albums, that's another topic. I love all three of her albums (yes I know TFM is technically an EP and I don't care) and I'll listen to them depending on my mood. Some days I listen to Born This Way on repeat. Others are more Fame Monster. You could make a solid case for either one, so there's really no point talking in absolutes.

Edited by KBr

ryhanna

I'm so interested in what this album sounds like!

no ones arguing just spilling the TEA =)

I detect no spilt tea. BTW > Gaga's older albums. That is spilling the tea. :spin:

Back on topic (seriously, you guys are so far off topic it's not even cute :smh: ) I'm really interested in seeing the work that Gaga and Madeon create together. I also really want to see Garibay returning for at least one song, I'm not sure if we even have confirmation that he's working on ARTPOP.

Edited by HausOfHookers

TFM isn't as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. :laughga:

I could pluck songs I don't like off of it just like I could choose songs off BTW that I don't particularly like. I would take of Speechless, SHICD, and Teeth :wtf: It's not a perfect album either lol so stfu about it. What is discussing the chart performance of 2 other albums going to prove in the 4th album discussion thread? :nails:

Edited by Pyrenti

Morphine Prince

Since we have nothing new on ARTPOP you people decide to debate about past albums? :toofunny: