💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Her best videos yet tbqmfh!

I prefet TFM as an album... I like BTW but, in my opinion, a really good album is one to which you wouldn't add anything or take anything away, and I'd take many songs away from BTW.

True dat!!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

We're gonna love ARTPOP you guys!! We will no doubt have it BEFORE the Summer, so we'll be able to rock out to it all summer long! :excited: It's coming you guys, we just have to be patient. We all know that there's HUGE things planned for this era :)

This! I LOVE YOU! (:

Born This Way broke records :usrs:

Judas was controversial :usrs:

Edge of Glory and Marry The Night **** on Telephone's quality as well.

Lets not go there.

born this way was cool, judas was a flop, i never got the you and i video...teog video was borring as ****..marry the night was awesome but gaga already lost the gp interest with the other singles..

Excuse me but Bloody Mary is one of the most awful songs on Gaga's discography.

Bad Romance >>>>>>>>>>>>> (Bloody Mary + Government Hooker)x10

Excuse me but you're not right. Bloody Mary is arguably one of Gaga's best songs both lyrically and instrumentally. Its better than Bad Romance. Deal with it. It doesn't have to be a single or have a video to be that great. /end

i think gaga should release new single next month..perform it on the new tour and grammys, and have new album on april, with second single release a week before the album...second single to be very experiential sound like government hooker or HML...

born this way was cool, judas was a flop, i never got the you and i video...teog video was borring as ****..marry the night was awesome but gaga already lost the gp interest with the other singles..

Evanescence pointed that Judas is controversial. He didn't say that it was successful. It was, though.

Edited by Ikvs

VforVendetta

Judas was a.flop in Us but it is an epic song! Why do you care so much about sales?

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

People around here need to realise that success does not equal quality. Out of all the number 1s last year, which ones were genuinely good songs? Very few, 10% I'd say. This is for the members under the illusion that Poker Face and Just Dance are better than Schieße and Bloody Mary etc. In my opinion, the latter are far superior, but as singles they would not have performed well. Just my two cents.

People around here need to realise that success does not equal quality. Out of all the number 1s last year, which ones were genuinely good songs? Very few, 10% I'd say. This is for the members under the illusion that Poker Face and Just Dance are better than Schieße and Bloody Mary etc. In my opinion, the latter are far superior, but as singles they would not have performed well. Just my two cents.

:clap:

Actually Bloody Mary was number one in two countries which is very impressive.

Judas was a.flop in Us but it is an epic song! Why do you care so much about sales?

what do u mean??? stoop pretanding u dont care when she gets number 1s!!! stop being so hypocrite!! #1s are the reason u know her!!!! if she would never reach number 1 on just dance she would be nothing today!!! she needs to stop carring so much about what the best for her fans (spend money on born brave busses and stuff) and get back into music business!!

all my friends hardly know any of her songs!! unfurtanily currently she is known for meat dress, 99 cents and madonna..oh and few songs..if shes not going to step into the game she is going to finish like christina aguilar or britney!!! i hope ARTPOP delivers!!!

i wish she could have a piano performance on the grammys, just her and the piano, no dances, no choreography, just her and the piano...i want ppl to see her talent!!

Dylangaga

what do u mean??? stoop pretanding u dont care when she gets number 1s!!! stop being so hypocrite!! #1s are the reason u know her!!!! if she would never reach number 1 on just dance she would be nothing today!!! she needs to stop carring so much about what the best for her fans (spend money on born brave busses and stuff) and get back into music business!!

all my friends hardly know any of her songs!! unfurtanily currently she is known for meat dress, 99 cents and madonna..oh and few songs..if shes not going to step into the game she is going to finish like christina aguilar or britney!!! i hope ARTPOP delivers!!!

uhm okay cold..we love gaga as the loving and caring person she is..yeah she got a bunch of hit number 1's but she has opened up to us and you may say BTW flopped but it had an impact on me and I know I'm not the only monster here..so BYE