💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bloody Mary hater :laughga:

I think Americano is worse, but Bloody Mary & Government Hooker production are awful, like annoying, I don't know how to explain, also there is too much intro and I just don't feel it. :eww:

On the other hand, as I said before, DJWS dance-electronic stuff-> :legend:

MonsterOfSpain

I think Americano is worse, but Bloody Mary & Government Hooker production are awful, like annoying, I don't know how to explain, also there is too much intro and I just don't feel it. :eww:

On the other hand, as I said before, DJWS dance-electronic stuff-> :legend:

Srsly??? Government Hookah too? :eek:

BigDreamer

I am personally just happy to be done with the whole "love yourself" theme. 2 years of it is enough and I'm glad that ARTPOP is going to be based on Possibilities and making things mean whatever you want them to mean.

I am excited that it wont be the main focus of the next era but she has said on several occasions that the message of btw will carry on for the rest of her life. The BTWFoundation wont just disappear and a large part of her fan base feels connected with her and the message. She wont just through it away. But I must say that I am excited for this next album and era just being a gigantic dance party!

Bloody Mary hater :laughga:

Its all a matter of taste and opinion. Leave it at that and quit littering in the thread. There has been mostly BTW stuff for pages and pages now. Lets talk ARTPOP PLEASE!

MonsterOfSpain

I am excited that it wont be the main focus of the next era but she has said on several occasions that the message of btw will carry on for the rest of her life. The BTWFoundation wont just disappear and a large part of her fan base feels connected with her and the message. She wont just through it away. But I must say that I am excited for this next album and era just being a gigantic dance party!

Its all a matter of taste and opinion. Leave it at that and quit littering in the thread. There has been mostly BTW stuff for pages and pages now. Lets talk ARTPOP PLEASE!

But there's no AP news so we can't talk about it.

BigDreamer

So, gaga was in the studio just the other day and then DJWS tweeted about new music and how he feels bad that we cant hear it "just yet" Do you think they are still working on making more music for ARTPOP or just touching things up here and there?

MonsterOfSpain

So, gaga was in the studio just the other day and then DJWS tweeted about new music and how he feels bad that we cant hear it "just yet" Do you think they are still working on making more music for ARTPOP or just touching things up here and there?

Still working.

Probably both. She's always writing and working on new music

Can you not be so ****ing pretentious as to say Born This Way crap?

Your ears are your own.

The first time is always the best time. Same thing with Gaga. Your expectations are too high, The Fame Monster is good but too overrated in this fan base. It's half the size of Born This Way ....

its not about the size :haha: its about quality..alejandro video was soo ****ing controversial, while telephone was epic beyond belief, as bad romance been breaking every single record!!!

MonsterOfSpain

its not about the size :haha: its about quality..alejandro video was soo ****ing controversial, while telephone was epic beyond belief, as bad romance been breaking every single record!!!

TFM videos :legend:

Evanescence

Born This Way broke records :usrs:

Judas was controversial :usrs:

Edge of Glory and Marry The Night **** on Telephone's quality as well.

Lets not go there.

nick4bty

I don't get why ya'll think Hair was overproduced. I think it's produced just fine. Her vocals are crisp, and that's pretty much all that matters to me. I mean, when the noise of the instrumental starts drowning out the vocals, that's a problem, but that isn't a problem in this case so I don't understand what everyone is talking about.

I always look forward to reading Bob the Builder's comments. Or killing time trying to figure them or their relevance out.

Born Brave

Born This Way broke records :usrs:

Judas was controversial :usrs:

Edge of Glory and Marry The Night **** on Telephone's quality as well.

Lets not go there.

All of that being said from a btw stan.. The general public thinks otherwise and at the end of the day that's what matters for growths sake

I think some people prefers Gaga's soft productions that remind them of bjork or something.. Gaga shines best with a thumping 808

Someone post this yet?

so May 12th? That's a day after my birthday :fan:

Oh my goodness, it's they day after MY birthday also!!! MAY 11th!!! Most beautiful day on earth tbh...
We're all Stronger Together!