💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Judas snippets were leaked, along with the Judas video. Then Born This Way leaked a week before the released date. :nails:

Those were leaks about stuff we knew about. We know nothing about ARTPOP as of dates, no lead single date, no album release date, nothing.

HeavyPunkLover

i bet it will be released on April.. PLEASE GAGA,,..!

This was Jen 2012... We are saying the same damn things

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Redstreak

Inb4 we have to wait another year. :flop:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HeavyPunkLover

I'm so sad... Gaga could be at least tweeting something about ARTPOP

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

exoskeleton123

I gotta laugh at our Fanbase first we said July then September then December for the single and here we are with nothing

Morphine Prince

The wait is becoming so boring. I honestly come on GGD to discuss other things and the community because Gaga just seems to be the least relevant thing. I hope the wait is worthwhile considering a 2013 release was a wise move on her part.

this was the time when i wasnt used to waiting a year :laughga:

and another year after that :toofloppy:

Found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6oYxNQwVLY

:P

I couldn't stop watching.

3 points in and ready for more

Redstreak

The wait is becoming so boring. I honestly come on GGD to discuss other things and the community because Gaga just seems to be the least relevant thing. I hope the wait is worthwhile considering a 2013 release was a wise move on her part.

Seriously, with the lack of info Gaga is the thing I talk about least here. But it's ok because I like making new friends. :P
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

haus_of_fetch

I know this has been said numerous times on multiple threads but I feel like just a release date for the single would really hold us over and at least give us something to talk about. And I'm not ungrateful for the whole Christmas/ New Year's thing, but at least with a release date or just a general time in which the single will be released would be nice. Even if it was December, at least we wouldn't be sitting and thinking it would be coming in March and be continually disappointed each month :cryga: . But I guess if she hasn't chosen the single then she can't do that :ohwell:

exoskeleton123

I know this has been said numerous times on multiple threads but I feel like just a release date for the single would really hold us over and at least give us something to talk about. And I'm not ungrateful for the whole Christmas/ New Year's thing, but at least with a release date or just a general time in which the single will be released would be nice. Even if it was December, at least we wouldn't be sitting and thinking it would be coming in March and be continually disappointed each month :cryga: . But I guess if she hasn't chosen the single then she can't do that :ohwell:

There is absolutely no way they haven't chosen a single yet I mean really. Right now gaga is just toying with us :(

Antoni

There is absolutely no way they haven't chosen a single yet I mean really. Right now gaga is just toying with us :(

This.

A handful of famous people have already said "GAGA'S NEW SINGLE WILL SLAY" and ****e like that.

My name isn't Timmers

What I don't get is why Gaga would toy with us, if that's really the case…

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

chris777

I'm about to have a breakdown if we not get more information or the release date for the lead single and album

exoskeleton123

What I don't get is why Gaga would toy with us, if that's really the case…

Exactly. Sometimes I feel like gaga just likes to watch us all suffer and go crazy