Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ratchetslut

This actually looks legit. I normally hate when people post obviously fake "leaked instrumentals" exc. This on the other hand looks like Gaga and her symbolistic visuals.

I really like those body parts on the bed. :nacho:

Okay, not trying to be a b---h (god knows this gurl don't need any more warning points) but there's NO WAYYY that we would EVAR get a "leaked instrumental" before the real thing. we could maybe get a leaked accappella audio clip but probz not an instrumental.

Arturo

on wikipedia it says that ARTPOP will be released in the spring :omgexcited: i ****ing hope so

Anyone can edit Wiki, you know that, right?

usagi tsukino

the reason i thought it might be here was, that u can see here tat in the left middle pic.

francescoxoxo

Okay, not trying to be a b---h (god knows this gurl don't need any more warning points) but there's NO WAYYY that we would EVAR get a "leaked instrumental" before the real thing. we could maybe get a leaked accappella audio clip but probz not an instrumental.

Okay well if you actually clicked the link you would've known that this is a picture and not a instrumental.

:fthis: Not trying to be a b---h.

TEANUS

Does anyone think Gaga could do an acoustic album on piano for some songs she's already made and write a new song on the piano? Maybe a track list like this:

1. Poker Face (Piano Version)

2. Eh Eh (Piano Version)

3. Bad Romance (Piano Version)

4. Alejandro (Piano Version)

5. Born This Way (Piano Version)

6. The Edge of Glory (Piano Version)

7. Marry The Night (Piano Version)

8. ARTPOP Song (Piano Version)

9. ARTPOP Song (Piano Version)

10. New Song

I would like it because it would get more people to realize Gaga's talent! She could release it right before the ARTPOP Tour and perform a song from this.

Edited by TheMJLuke123
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

bobhabanai

all that leaked ****, i hope we getting some news at the Grammys, imma be pissed if gaga is not going to be the spotlight of the night!! come on!!!!!

Does anyone think Gaga could do an acoustic album on piano for some songs she's already made and write new songs on the piano? Maybe a track list like this:

1. Poker Face (Piano Version)

2. Eh Eh (Piano Version)

3. Bad Romance (Piano Version)

4. Alejandro (Piano Version)

5. Born This Way (Piano Version)

6. The Edge of Glory (Piano Version)

7. Marry The Night (Piano Version)

8. New Song

9. New Song

10. New Song

I would like it because it would get more people to realize Gaga's talent!

she said its a 2013 sound not 2009!!

all that leaked ****, i hope we getting some news at the Grammys, imma be pissed if gaga is not going to be the spotlight of the night!! come on!!!!!

And he said acoustic album, not ARTPOP. :usrs:

Jesse Pinkman

There's so many different conversations and thought s on one thread :wtf: I'm on thread overload :eww:

It's science, bitch

TEANUS

Shutup! The GP needs to realize Gagas talent again

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS