Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

We all thought the album was going to be released by August or September :lmao:

Little delusioners :derpga:

Yeah I hyped all of my friends at the time...

The embarassment 2 months later :smh:

Bloody hooker

What is wrong with it?

Wait, I just joined in October, why were we looking for numbers in BTW covers?

I can't remember, but I think gaga had tweeted "The truth is in my red lipstick." and everybody started looking.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

htrllllsem

What is wrong with it?

Wait, I just joined in October, why were we looking for numbers in BTW covers?

Some "insider" twitter account tweeted "the truth is in the red lipstick" and verybody started looking at her lips and they found a 68 in her lips lol

TailoredGuilts

sorry if AP. this is literally my first post. Saw this video with supposed instrumentals from ARTPOP when I was searching for lady gaga news on google. I'm sure this isn't legit but I love the sound of some of the instrumentals. Thoughts????

http://www.youtube.c...&v=sFNFBWuD5dg#!

Edited by glue222

TEANUS

the link sent me to Google images and I was a pic of derpga

Oh well if you go to google I images and type in lady gaga ARTPOP cover. There is one that says ARTPOP in the glasses, that is the on I wanted to show you. Do you like it or want something similar for the cover?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

htrllllsem

sorry if AP. this is literally my first post. Saw this when I was searching for lady gaga news on google. I'm sure this isn't legit but I love the sound of some of the instrumentals. Thoughts????

Welcome to gagadaily! :party:

Are you Gay? :hor:

I find it interesting that some people are coming for Azealia because she called perez a ******* when perez called wil.I.am a fag and admitted it. Bahahahaha why is perez even relevant??? :dies: :shrug:

We're all Stronger Together!

haus_of_fetch

Why is everyone suddenly thinking Burqa is going to be a single? Just because she mentioned it in Gagavision and some monster made the rumor up that she's in Iraq filming for it? smh she wouldn't release a single that controversial. There isn't even confirmation that it's an album track, I think.

TEANUS

Before I joined here I was lurking here and looking for info EVERYWHERE! When Gaga played the song in her car, I started getting so hyped and got prepped for a new album and slayage by New Years! :laughga:

TailoredGuilts

sorry again if already posted but here's another rumored snippet of Luv U Some. Sounds like GaGa to me tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EnVb5f7vno&feature=player_embedded

htrllllsem

thanks!! haha yes I am :yes:

We Can Be friends :creepflop:

How old are you? :hor:

=================

I'm actually HERE for an Azealia Banks collab, i didn't like her but now :omg:

Gaga please!!! I know you're reading this lol

TEANUS

Why is everyone suddenly thinking Burqa is going to be a single? Just because she mentioned it in Gagavision and some monster made the rumor up that she's in Iraq filming for it? smh she wouldn't release a single that controversial. There isn't even confirmation that it's an album track, I think.

IAmTheHarpy on tumblr "leaked" a cover of the promo single Burqa coming March 19 to iTunes! :laughga: :derpga:

Oh well if you go to google I images and type in lady gaga ARTPOP cover. There is one that says ARTPOP in the glasses, that is the on I wanted to show you. Do you like it or want something similar for the cover?

it was really good
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

misanthrope

Exactly. People have jumped to conclusions that its a legitimate title when we have no substantial evidence to support that it will be an actual title of a song lol

Edited by misanthrope