💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

Hi guys

I imagine the lead single to be something s-xy and twisted, upbeat, experimental, and something that will make you want to dance, but not just any basic pop/dance song, it will have that amazing Gaga spin on it that will make it amazing. I feel like the first single will be the single that will introduce everyone to ARTPOP and show us what we can expect, and I think it will be zedd produced. Also, I actually like the song title "Sexy and Twisted" but that was one of the AmenFashion tumblr posts, so I doubt anything Gaga posted on there is still relevant.

e8Mmd.jpg

What's happening to us?????

:dies:

We're slowly losing it :smh: :smh:

Redstreak

She's going to say something this week. Probably won't be ARTPOP related though. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I wonder if this will reach 1000 pages by the time ARTPOP is released. Then Gaga Daily should release this as a book titled Melting Tea (The ART of spilling, melting, and trolling)

We're all Stronger Together!

toanythingtaboo

It'd be interesting if the lead single was a dance ballad.

Kind of like 2013's answer to DJ Sammy's "Heaven". That bittersweet euphoria worked well with TEOG, so an evolution from that with a more electronic/haunting vibe could be great.

Not to mention, I think it'd be a good response to a mainstream post-Adele/Gotye/Fun. It's still dance and still Gaga, but it's not quite going in guns-blazing EDM.

MonsterOfSpain

I wonder if this will reach 1000 pages by the time ARTPOP is released. Then Gaga Daily should release this as a book titled Melting Tea (The ART of spilling, melting, and trolling)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MonsterVlad

Give this thread like 2-3 more weeks and you'll see page ĂƒÂąĂąâ‚ŹĆŸĂąâ‚Źâ€œ1000 :)

I think the first single will be a fast paced EDM rave-esque sounding track. And I think it will be produced by ZEDD with a DJWS produced trap bridge.

MonsterVlad

Then Gaga Daily should release this as a book titled Melting Tea (The ART of spilling, melting, and trolling)

:golfclap: :toofunny:

With special guests (Derpga,Laughga,Cryga,mehga)

With special guests (Derpga,Laughga,Cryga,mehga)

YES. :worship:

And Gaga could fill MSG and read it to all the audience. :derpga:

That would actually be hilarious. I would totally buy the book. It could be sold at the BTWB. And when she would read it in the middle of a concert she could have all the people who posted notable things come on stage and read their lines. Ratchet Slower, Hercules, and ARTPOPBEMINE could all be there and we could all spill a tank of tea on them.