ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

a fake instrumental :ohwell:

Haha yeah probably :smh:

I quite like it, even if it most likely fan made. :D

Same!

How the heck can you all stand there and believe anything ARTPOPBEMINE has to say? Have you all not learned that these insiders are always wrong? tbh ARTPOPBEMINE would be more reliable of he or she wasn't a new user. It's always the new users claiming they know stuff.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

not bad...........

I think its good, I'd love for it to be real

BadHeavyMetalQueen

That sounds like something that would go on an ARTPOP remix album. :shrug:

Oh yes! Getting excited for that too! :excited2:

tezbear91

Sample of 'Burqa' from Cake.

Ah man, so this really couldn't be a little teaser? :( damn. Oh well! I can still party to it lol

battle for your life.

SMILE2NE1

Can we believe any "insiders", well, it's hard to say, because I don't know how I would feel if someone didn't believe me! My cousin is an intern at Interscope Records and he gets to hear certain things like news. He tells me certain things! I don't want to spill to much in fear of getting him in trouble, he really likes his job at Interscope! I know some can't be trusted because some things are just absurd, but I think we should give them a chance a first, until, they give us a reason to not believe them.

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

At least get the gender of your fake cousin right... :usrs:

:usrs: Got 'em!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Pure Adrenaline

How the heck can you all stand there and believe anything ARTPOPBEMINE has to say? Have you all not learned that these insiders are always wrong? tbh ARTPOPBEMINE would be more reliable of he or she wasn't a new user. It's always the new users claiming they know stuff.

this

this

:fail: after all this insiders ....there're still people on here that actually believe

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely