💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Born Brave

wow this is the best info we've had in a while

but if this is seen by someone at interscope your cuz could be out of a job :/

I almost peed my pants when I read that! You better not be trolling! But my show is on January 14th so she better release one day earlier :crossed:

My cousin and I met today for dinner and she told me she was trying to find a reason to go into the room where Gag and the people at the label are meeting to agree on a release date so she can get me more! :laughga: And she said Gaga is leaving soon to go to Vancouver for the BTWB so they will decide on a release date in the next few days and she is starting to be ushered out of the room when they were discussing the right single because they are close to a decision (YAY), so she won't get that till we get it. :cryga:She does know, however, that the rumors of Ratchet or TEA being the single are TRUE :lala: and that is what they are discussing, Gaga is leaning towards Ratchet, but the label is saying that TEA should be the single because it doesn't have as much explicit content as Ratchet, and Gaga's defense is she says something along the lines of "Look at all the music today, it has 5 times more explicit content!"They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air! :adam:

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ EVERYTHING GO HERE:

Gaga and the label are discussing the choice of either Ratchet or TEA of the lead single and the release dates. They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air!

nice try, but your """"""""""cousin""""""""""'s gender mysteriously changed. is he/she post or pre-op?

Can we believe any "insiders", well, it's hard to say, because I don't know how I would feel if someone didn't believe me! My cousin is an intern at Interscope Records and he gets to hear certain things like news. He tells me certain things! I don't want to spill to much in fear of getting him in trouble, he really likes his job at Interscope!

I know some can't be trusted because some things are just absurd, but I think we should give them a chance a first, until, they give us a reason to not believe them.

oh thank you so much for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ratchetslut

nice try, but your """"""""""cousin""""""""""'s gender mysteriously changed. is he/she post or pre-op?

damnnnn Nancy Drew...

Redstreak

I'm sorry but you would think that people wouldn't give random "insiders" the time of day. Especially with how many times they've been dealt with. Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SCHEIBEPOP

If you were really into exploiting me as trolling then you would have done more research. In the same thread you got that post from I was suffering from jetlag after the new years party in NYC i attended with my cousin (I guess you were too lazy to look at that too because you were getting so happy to exploit me) my friend TheMJLuke123 also said that, I know him outside of GGD. Well, try again, I am no troll. I can't force anyone to believe me, I can only recommend it!

TEANUS

I already said in that thread that he had jetlag and was tired so believe him or not he is telling the truth

If you were really into exploiting me as trolling then you would have done more research. In the same thread you got that post from I was suffering from jetlag after the new years party in NYC i attended with my cousin (I guess you were too lazy to look at that too because you were getting so happy to exploit me) my friend TheMJLuke123 also said that, I know him outside of GGD. Well, try again, I am no troll. I can't force anyone to believe me, I can only recommend it!

Oh, just saw this, anyone who doesn't believe him, this explains everything!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

so what you are saying is that jet lag forced you to forget your cousin's gender which you consistently got wrong 5 times using 3 different pronouns all in the same post. a likely story.

George Black

]

I'd rather not believe you and then maybe have a nice surprise then get hyped for nothing. :nacho:

I already said in that thread that he had jetlag and was tired so believe him or not he is telling the truth

why am i supposed to care that you know him and are able to speak for him? you're probably both in on it or he's convinced you because he's you're friend. it's nonsense anyway.

so what you are saying is that jet lag forced you to forget your cousin's gender which you consistently got wrong 5 times using 3 different pronouns all in the same post. a likely story.

Gurl, this.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

nick4bty

**** all these damn trolls :fthis: :fthis: :fthis: :fthis: Not believing a single thing until Gaga announces it herself.