💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

The Ratchet video will be 10 minutes long..yeah sure :derpga:

We already knew that. 3 mins of twerkin'

I think NY monsters should take Gaga's parents hostage and the ransom be ARTPOP info within 24 hrs; if not, ARTPOP single within 48 hrs, if not ARTPOP within 72 hrs. :derpga:

Hypocrateen

We already knew that. 3 mins of twerkin'

Yesterday he said they filmed Burqa for the "each song will have a film" thing. How they can prepare a 10 minutes video in such short time frame and I don't think she has already all the ideas for these videos tbh (if that is ever going to happen). :nails:

Edited by hypocrateen

Yeah but his cover for BURQA is faker than Nicki Minaj's ass tbh. I think this guy is as fake as all the other 'insiders'

That's because the album hasn't been realeased yet. How on earth are you supposed to understand an album that doesn't even exist yet?

Wait... so that means Lady Starlight is the mysterious producer? :lolgaga:

Omg that would make so much sense if she is, i dont know why people havent thought of her sooner

Hypocrateen

I think NY monsters should take Gaga's parents hostage and the ransom be ARTPOP info within 24 hrs; if not, ARTPOP single within 48 hrs, if not ARTPOP within 72 hrs. :derpga:

Sounds good to me :derpga:

George Black

I second this :creepflop:

Marrythenight27

What if that tumblr is actually someone from Haus that was told to leak info and we are all to stubborn to listen to them. Watch most of the things they said is true and in a few months Gaga will be like "you guys knew" and we will feel like morons.

053Timo

hahaha Starlight, what kind of song would that be, I'm scared of her XD She's soooo creepy

What if that tumblr is actually someone from Haus that was told to leak info and we are all to stubborn to listen to them. Watch most of the things they said is true and in a few months Gaga will be like "you guys knew" and we will feel like morons.

he's one of the 1000000 "insiders" I don't believe one f**** person rn tbh

Wait... so that means Lady Starlight is the mysterious producer? :lolgaga:

She might be Gaga's best friend, but Im not here at all for Lady Starlight to be a producer of Gaga's songs :pukey:

Dylangaga

no such thing as insiders right now TBH..gaga doesnt even know -_________-

LETS ASK ELIZABETH TAY...I MEAN LINDSAY LOHAN :derpga:

GerMonsterNotta

@PetitMonstre77's tweets are the best! He has a theory about Gaga bringing up Calvin Harris to tie into how Calvin produced Too Much on Kylie Minogue's album APHRODITE as well as Leona Lewis because Leona was supposed to do We Found Love. Leona is best known for Bleeding Love, PetitMonstre77's assumption is a tie in to lyric CUT ME OPEN.

And he thinks Gaga's references about pearls, apples, roses, the sea, as well as the sceptre she had at the Grammys last year tie into Aphrodite because those are all symbols of the Goddess. Given Gaga's openness about being in love+in a relationship he also thinks ties into an Aphrodite theme/song about love.

He says the Black and Gold theme (how Gaga is always wearing Black and Gold) ties in ROCKY - Rocky wore black and gold shorts - and that Gaga has created an "anthem for Underdogs" inspired by Rocky which was also hinted by Gaga in her interview with Rolling Stone in 2010 where she described how she cried when Rocky defeated Ivan and that she loved the line "Cut him once, and once he bleeds, he'll see he is a man, not a machine". She went on to say she wants to remind music that it is human, not a machine. He also notes her reference to Rocky in Gaga's tweet about Obama "coming like Rocky" in the presidential debate. Then when Gaga tweeted Miley about looking like Brigitte Neilson, that ties into Rocky as well because Brigitte portrayed Ivan Drago's wife Ludmilla in Rocky IV.

And another theory he has is the new music tying into SWAN LAKE and BLACK SWAN. In Swan Lake, there is a Princess, Princess Odette, who in real life was portrayed by ADELAIDE GIURI in the first production in Russia in 1904. He thinks this is why Gaga brought us portraying a woman named Adelaide in Guys+Dolls in school. In Black Swan Natalie Portman portrays Nina who plays Princess Odette, the White Swan and Mila Kunis plays the Black Swan, in the end, Nina and Lily are the same person, @PetitMonstre77 thinks this relates to blonde Gaga and brunette Gaga and the comment "we could belong together". When Gaga said "white is the new influence", he says Gaga was hinting at the white feathers of the swan. And he says at the Grammy Live Concert in 2011, Gaga's black eye makeup relates to the Swan theme - swan have black around their eyes. Swans also birth white+green eggs that look similar to the vessel Gaga used at 2011 Grammys. He says Gaga had Sleeping With Gaga reflective of Sleeping Beauty, which like Swan Lake, is a ballet by Tchaikovsky as another hint toward new music.

Check out @PetitMonstre77 on twitter! Twitter.com/petitmonstre77

Reach for da stars