ARTPOP

THE APPLAUSE

G.U.Y (Girl Under You)

BURQA

PRINCESS DIE

KICK IT

MARY JANE HOLLAND

----------------------------

-Burqa is pretty much already confirmed. the tweets: been listening to **rq* all day. wearing burqas and in monstervision 8 gaga says to Terry "are you singing burqa?". So yeah, it's confirmed burqa is a album track.

-Ratchet, first of all, I see ratchet everywhere, Gaga has been used that word a LOT. Ratchet here, Ratchet there. IN the fame premier DJWS played the Ratchet remix where you can here "RATCHET" in the song. We already know about the Azealia, Beyonce, Rihanna thing. So yeah, too many signs.

-The Applause, Im 100% sure this is a track. It's not like the usual thing gaga says on twitter (UNLESS THEY ARE LYRICS) so yeah, she also wrote a period. and then wrote The Applause, with capital letters On Each Word. She's like smacking it on our faces and people still think its not a song.

Yeah, I know, but THAT song she played in her car is Mary Jane Holland

You're forgetting Red Flame. It's a confirmed title.

Edit: Also, where is Kick It from?

Edited by TimAteMyHeart
My name isn't Timmers

HarryTheNight

You're forgetting Red Flame. It's a confirmed title.

Edit: Also, where is Kick It from?

It was a fake LM screenshot and she said my favourite on the album is kick it, its about having fun and not caring or something and its produced by zedd, but then it was declared fake/photoshopped, its not real thank god

EDIT: found a picture of the ss 52420610.png

It also claims there will be a lana collab :smh:

Edited by HarryTheNight

Solitaire

When I hear about the trap & EDM influences on ARTPOP, I can't help but think that it's going to sound something somewhat like these:

and THIS one, is pure s*x in a song. If gagz pulls something like this on ARTPOP my life will be COMPLETE :legend:

So would you guys like anything like this on ARTPOP?

#GetDatCrystalCastlesPromo

:hor:

- Previously Sycothisis

Flippy

It's been a year since this thread was made :smh: Album still not released nor any info on it (except the year it will be released; 2013) :smh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Hauser

I'd just like to know who the other new producers are since she's only been verbal about Zedd and Madeon.

I'd love it if she collaborated with Porter Robinson.

We wouldnt be worthy to have Porter Robinson as a producer for ARTPOP and pray to the gods that he is there

When I hear about the trap & EDM influences on ARTPOP, I can't help but think that it's going to sound something somewhat like these:

and THIS one, is pure s*x in a song. If gagz pulls something like this on ARTPOP my life will be COMPLETE :legend:

So would you guys like anything like this on ARTPOP?

#GetDatCrystalCastlesPromo

:hor:

Crystal Castles is one of those artists that i want to get into but i just simply cant because i feel that they lack a certain kick in their sound.

Solitaire

Crystal Castles is one of those artists that i want to get into but i just simply cant because i feel that they lack a certain kick in their sound.

Have you heard the stuff from their previous two albums? It has more of a energetic, high octaine feel to it. Empathy, Suffocation, Black Panther are really good tracks. So are Insulin and Doe Deer, but only if you like really intense and loud tracks.

- Previously Sycothisis

misanthrope

I used to be more into them when they first came out. They've gotten progressively more drab since their first record, but nevertheless they're still alright.

This song doesn't lack any "kick", at least I don't think so.

Hauser

Have you heard the stuff from their previous two albums? It has more of a energetic, high octaine feel to it. Empathy, Suffocation, Black Panther are really good tracks. So are Insulin and Doe Deer, but only if you like really intense and loud tracks.

Thanks for the recomendations im definitely going to give them a listen. For the most part the electro music that im into is this:

lodylody

Yeah, I know, but THAT song she played in her car is Mary Jane Holland

No it isn't, title track = track the album is named after.

Is the album titled Mary Jane Holland? NO :derpga: It's called ARTPOP :derpga: