💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

I would kill for the single in January or February.

Either that song or another track, "Tea," will likely be released in January as the lead single from Gaga's upcoming album, "ARTPOP," the singer revealed on her fansite, LittleMonsters.com.

Billboard in an article about Ratchet :cryga:

ARTPOPIST86

There is a guy/girl on twitter called @PetitMonstre77 that's been posting random comments daily about Gaga, including inspiration behind ARTPOP (Rocky, Aphrodite, Gigi, Mona Lisa, Viva Glam, Jackson Pollock, etc.) and tracks from ARTPOP that include:

OPERATOR

SONGBIRD

PINS AND NEEDLES

GLADIATOR

AIRPLANES AND BULLDOZERS

GRIND MY GEARS

APHRODITE

BRIDE OF POP

FUTURE LOVE

CHICA GO

HYBRID

SOUL MATES

LIGHT HEADED (HEAD LIGHTS)

LOVE AND ART

HIPSTER MUSIC

TAKE EVERYONE AWAY (TEA)

FALLEN ANGEL

GIRL UNDER YOU (GUY)

GYPSY

DEATH FROM ABOVE

PRINCESS DIE

ARTPOP

Legit?

Hypocrateen

Either that song or another track, "Tea," will likely be released in January as the lead single from Gaga's upcoming album, "ARTPOP," the singer revealed on her fansite, LittleMonsters.com.

Billboard in an article about Ratchet :cryga:

Soo.. Billboard was in a chat alone with Gaga! :derpga:

Arturo

There is a guy/girl on twitter called @PetitMonstre77 that's been posting random comments daily about Gaga, including inspiration behind ARTPOP (Rocky, Aphrodite, Gigi, Mona Lisa, Viva Glam, Jackson Pollock, etc.) and tracks from ARTPOP that include:

OPERATOR

SONGBIRD

PINS AND NEEDLES

GLADIATOR

AIRPLANES AND BULLDOZERS

GRIND MY GEARS

APHRODITE

BRIDE OF POP

FUTURE LOVE

CHICA GO

HYBRID

SOUL MATES

LOVE AND ART

HIPSTER MUSIC

TAKE EVERYONE AWAY (TEA)

FALLEN ANGEL

GIRL UNDER YOU (GUY)

GYPSY

DEATH FROM ABOVE

PRINCESS DIE

ARTPOP

Legit?

:lmao:

Definitely not legit.

Hypocrateen

OPERATOR

SONGBIRD

PINS AND NEEDLES

GLADIATOR

AIRPLANES AND BULLDOZERS

GRIND MY GEARS

APHRODITE

BRIDE OF POP

FUTURE LOVE

CHICA GO

HYBRID

SOUL MATES

LOVE AND ART

HIPSTER MUSIC

TAKE EVERYONE AWAY (TEA)

FALLEN ANGEL

GIRL UNDER YOU (GUY)

GYPSY

DEATH FROM ABOVE

PRINCESS DIE

ARTPOP

Legit?

Some titles look like songs Lana Del Rey would write but I like 'CHICA GO', 'SONGBIRD' and 'BRIDE OF POP' :flutter:

Edited by hypocrateen

Pure Adrenaline

yeah i mean we mightas well. I mean if effing billboard is writing articles about ratchet than gaga should at least confirm if beyonce is on it, and if tea or ratchet is the first single like i mean.

why can't she randomly tweet

Ratchet will be a collab between, beyonce, azealia, and myself due for release on ARTPOP"

The first single of ARTPOP will be TEA. Released in March"

because that's Gaga after all :derpga:

:lmao:

Definitely not legit.

def this

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Suf-mnstr94

another thing worth noting is that they said the single is due out this month. If she confirmed anything now its not like it would be too soon considering we are already a few days into the month. Who knows? Its probably just a poorly written scattered atricle...i dont want to get my hopes up for anything. Lets all just hope gaga has something to say on the matter

This^^^

exoskeleton123

OPERATOR

SONGBIRD

PINS AND NEEDLES

GLADIATOR

AIRPLANES AND BULLDOZERS

GRIND MY GEARS

APHRODITE

BRIDE OF POP

FUTURE LOVE

CHICA GO

HYBRID

SOUL MATES

LOVE AND ART

HIPSTER MUSIC

TAKE EVERYONE AWAY (TEA)

FALLEN ANGEL

GIRL UNDER YOU (GUY)

GYPSY

DEATH FROM ABOVE

PRINCESS DIE

ARTPOP

Legit?

Make a new thread in the rumors section so we all can discuss it without polluting this section. I wish FUTURE LOVE made ARTPOP but i doubt this is real cuz unfortunatly anyway can make up a rumor

giskardsb

why are so many complaining about the timing of the BTW era and yet wanting her to repeat the same issues with ARTPOP? Let her finish the tour, finish and release ARTPOP, and start the next tour all in a nice orderly fashion.

seana39223

why are so many complaining about the timing of the BTW era and yet wanting her to repeat the same issues with ARTPOP? Let her finish the tour, finish and release ARTPOP, and start the next tour all in a nice orderly fashion.

I agree with this so much, but it would be nice if she gave us an out-take from the album or something to keep us happy

Check out what VEVO just tweeted, i can't will all of this first billboard and now vevo, gaga is going to announce something i can feel it :excited2: