💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

David Ward

In approximately 8 - 9 days we should reach 1000 pages, if we keep posting at this rate. :sweat:

Edited by Iconic

SCHEIBEPOP

Hey guys! I'm new here, hope to have a great time here on GGD!

Can't wait for ARTPOP!! I think a lead single will come later this month with an album in March, like right after the tour ends!

Dylangaga

Can't wait for ARTPOP!! I think a lead single will come later this month with an album in March, like right after the tour ends!

welcome to the ARTPOP delusion thread :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

i might have dreamed this but didn't gaga say, a while ago, that she's shot the album cover?

yeah with Klein right?

PaperIz

welcome!:D and I think maybe February, but I'm not opposed to a single this month haha!

It'd be amazing! I really can't see any other reason that Gaga may have hired her for

Mhmm! I hope Gaga uses her for ARTPOP. It could be stellar

ryhanna

i might have dreamed this but didn't gaga say, a while ago, that she's shot the album cover?

I think her sound engineer said that he knew what the cover looked like, but that could mean anything from the cover being shot to Gaga just mentioning her idea for the cover.

Redstreak

I think her sound engineer said that he knew what the cover looked like, but that could mean anything from the cover being shot to Gaga just mentioning her idea for the cover.

Yeah as far as I remember we were just told they knew what it looks like.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Anyone else think this thread would have died down when Gaga didn't give us New Years info or are we all gonna assume a Feb Valentines Day announcement now?

I also wonder how Helen Green will work with Gaga. That would be cool if she did the album cover ! She's so lucky and talented.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a Helen Green album cover. I just can't see it looking slick or having enough impact, but who knows! I feel like she'll be utilised more with the app somehow, I don't know what will be on this app but if there were games, challenges, videos etc. I can see them being illustrated/animations which would be cool. Plus it seems like Gaga has been loving Disney in the lead up to ARTPOP, so Disney PrincessGa would be a cool character illustration for the app.

George Black

I also wonder how Helen Green will work with Gaga. That would be cool if she did the album cover ! She's so lucky and talented.

I'd love Helen to create the album cover. It would be creative and different. All the current pop albums have a similar cover - a picture of the artist's face with a badass expression. I'm tired of that tbh

PaperIz

Helen Green is better than all of us, so you guys gotta deal. Also I hope something like this will be on ARTPOP

the sound is so big and fun.