Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

StarryNight

can someone tell me why people on forums are so mardy about going off topic, like if you're having a conversation in real life and you go off on a tangent the person doesn't tell you to go talk to someone else because they only like to discuss one thing

off topic things keep this topic alive

Alien Tulip

I still think the first single is debuting in either July or August. Album in November. I'm excited for the new era. Can't wait to see what technology and fashion installations her and the haus of gaga have been cooking up.

Off topic: I have a feeling the first machete kills trailer will surface sometime next month :excited2:

Miranda Sings

I'd still love for RedOne to appear. He almost always makes basic songs with other artists, but it seems like he and Gaga make magic together. Think of it this way: he produced On The Floor for JLo, a generic song, around the same time he did Judas and Scheiße for Gaga. And those songs have insane production.

NewYorkCity

Lets all remember that a lot of people have heard the first single and said that its amazing. So at least we know that the first single is done and ready. I think Gaga is going to release it when she finishes the album and the app completely. Once she's happy with everything and is 100% finished with ARTPOP, then we will get the first single.

Well, a lot of people heard BTW single and after its release they said it wasn't the song they have heard, isn't it? She can change it....

The day GaGa releases a song like this is the day I'll give up on her and stop stanning. SO GENERIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmAW1h7j9CM

Be thankful if you don't understant the spanish lyrics...

Essence

Lolin at the addition of "Meltdown" in the title. Sorry to interrupt ladies btw.  :awesome:

Checkers

At what point in Gaga's career has the GP been the most interested in her so far?

jsn

I'm 99% sure Sex Dreams will be ARTPOP's first single.

Hasn't it been said that the lead has been chosen since last year, and then Sex Dreams came into being waaay after that?

SEANGT

Hasn't it been said that the lead has been chosen since last year, and then Sex Dreams came into being waaay after that?

she quoted lyrics on twitter way after that....but idk how we could possibly know when it was first created??

I thought that Gaga hinted toward "Music Gaga" being the first single? (The song in her car)

mrlemon

I thought that Gaga hinted toward "Music Gaga" being the first single? (The song in her car)

We still don't even know what that song was. I never heard the title "music gaga" either :huh:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

LStephens11

Off topic: I have a feeling the first machete kills trailer will surface sometime next month :excited2:

If we get Machete Kills information before anything ARTPOP related I'm going to be PISSED. I've been very patient and understanding, especially with the injury & things but that will set me off. I don't give a damn about the movie she'll have a five-minute scene in. Especially because they won't show the movie within 100 miles of where I live.

Americano

It's okay guys, we'll get news soon :derpga:

in fact, sooner than we think according to her dancers :derpga:

It's okay guys, we'll get news soon  :derpga:

in fact, sooner than we think according to her dancers :derpga:

OMG U GUISE SHELL USE THE ARTPOP APP TO COME BACK IN TIME AND ANNOUNCE THE ABLUM IN 2011 OMG ARTPOP GET READY FOR ARTPOP 2011  :derpga: