Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Doogi

Lets all remember that a lot of people have heard the first single and said that its amazing. So at least we know that the first single is done and ready. I think Gaga is going to release it when she finishes the album and the app completely. Once she's happy with everything and is 100% finished with ARTPOP, then we will get the first single.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

The next date, that I think we're even gonna hear a peep from Gaga is on May 23rd, the anniversary of Born This Way. As far as the first single, I would love it if she announced it on may 23rd, released it in june, and released the album in late august/September and used the VMA's as promo

Doogi

The next date, that I think we're even gonna hear a peep from Gaga is on May 23rd, the anniversary of Born This Way. As far as the first single, I would love it if she announced it on may 23rd, released it in june, and released the album in late august/September and used the VMA's as promo

That would be perfect… Gaga would be a fool not to do that :nails:

Edited by Doogi

artpop11

Lets all remember that a lot of people have heard the first single and said that its amazing. So at least we know that the first single is done and ready. I think Gaga is going to release it when she finishes the album and the app completely. Once she's happy with everything and is 100% finished with ARTPOP, then we will get the first single.

yes, i think so to. i think she is in 1-2 months ready with ARTPOP.

unicornpaparazzi

So what are we anning to sacrifice?? I volunteer to sacrifice whoever wants to go :derpga:

I volunteer but do I need to have a soul? I sold it a few months back to get a glimpse of ARTPOP :derpga:

exoskeleton123

That would be perfect… Gaga would be a fool not to do that :nails:

tell me about it!

My promo plan for ARTPOP would be good! Even if the album isn't 100% finished, if she releases the first single in june, films a video in july, she can finish up the album in june, july, and august, and release it in September.

artpop11

hm.. i think the album will released in august or september but not earlier or later.

nath4gaga

I'm 99% sure Sex Dreams will be ARTPOP's first single.

Are you an insider?  :derpga:

Shaney

Zedd â€@Zedd 12h

btw is that new j lo song for real?!?"?!?!?!?!?WPI(WPER(UÄASÖLDKÄAÖSLDKÄÖALSKDÄÖALSKDÖÄLAKSÄÖDLKASÄÖDLKAMÖLSKDJAKSJD

Makes me think that they (redone/zedd) arent on the same album (ARTPOP) lol

inb4 he doesn't even know who produced it

Daredevil

oh ReDone, Convict, Gagz Gagz oh oh 

I’ve had a little bit too much. :derpga:

Benjamin Monk

can someone tell me why people on forums are so mardy about going off topic, like if you're having a conversation in real life and you go off on a tangent the person doesn't tell you to go talk to someone else because they only like to discuss one thing

Doogi

can someone tell me why people on forums are so mardy about going off topic, like if you're having a conversation in real life and you go off on a tangent the person doesn't tell you to go talk to someone else because they only like to discuss one thing

Because we have a "Conversation Area" for that. And this is an online forum, Not the real world, unfortunately :laughga:

Giorno Giovanna

The day GaGa releases a song like this is the day I'll give up on her and stop stanning. SO GENERIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmAW1h7j9CM

I have enough trust in Gagz that such a generic abomination won't happen on ARTPOP

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある