Featured Posts

cometoogg

STOP USING THAT BRITNEY GIF OMG

why  :awkney:

I hope gaga tweets something soon  

i said soon :nooo:

Edited by rhythmico

Darkstains

Just heard Live It Up by JLo. It's exactly how I imagine ARTPOP, but without Pitbull,obviously. Bitches are beginning to sound like 2013's fresh sound. GAGA PLEASE, RELEASE ARTPOP

It sounds pretty catchy, but I think ARTPOP's bigger and better than this... 

Guille

omg  :noparty:   

#Page18000AndWeAreStillWaitingForARTPOPOMG

LoLz... Did you honestly even consider we'd actually get there before getting any news? 

I still remember that post. It seemed so far and I was sure we would have news at this time. Incredible :smh:

Doogi

213 more pages until we get an ARTPOP announcement :derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I really don't see the songs having regular hard beats though. More like a "classical music" approach to electronic music. A symphony of digital sounds.

I think dance music relies way too much on beats to create their songs, that's why it all sounds so similar and nothing stands out, because it all relies on the same structure. Dancy beats and regularity.

I would really like to see what happens to dance&electro music when you take out that thumping noise in the background, it would surely become lighter, more free and aerial. (And without a doubt harder to make)

You don't need to eliminate the beat to make a nice, light and a softer song.. I mean, take a listen to this song by Madeon, it's a pure EDM symphony.

Edited by KALEIDOSCOPE

nath4gaga

You don't need to eliminate the beat to make a nice, light and a softer song.. I mean, take a listen to this song by Madeon, it's a pure EDM symphony.

AGREED.

The person that said you need to take out beats, you're just insane, the majority of people would NOT enjoy listening to that...

AGREED.

The person that said you need to take out beats, you're just insane, the majority of people would NOT enjoy listening to that...

Well, I think a couple of songs without the pumps wouldn't be that bad, but drums are really what keep the song going.

nath4gaga

Well, I think a couple of songs without the pumps wouldn't be that bad, but drums are really what keep the song going.

Uhm you're talking about the 4 on the floor beat? Yeah, it needs to be more varied, but definitely not taken out altogether.

Like I heard that gaga wrote Government Hooker with the intention of producing a song that doesn't have the generic 4 on the floor.

Edited by nath4gaga