❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

There really isn't anything to discuss, I agree.  We can presume Gaga is still in recovery for an indefinite amount of time.

nath4gaga

There really isn't anything to discuss, I agree.  We can presume Gaga is still in recovery for an indefinite amount of time.

God don't put such a downer on things, don't wanna read the thread? Don't. Let the people that are having fun be, unless they're talking about BTW.

SchwineLove

I wouldn't say close the thread, but it's normal that people talk about the born this way era.. I mean, we're kinda still in it since ARTPOP didn't start yet :awkney:

I know it's off topic, but there's nothing on topic to discuss other than fantasies :laughga:

but it's annoying. it's better I think to fantasize than discuss something off-topic yet had been discussed before. it's like, when I notice there's an update in this thread, rather than seeing something ARTPOP-related how surreal it is, I see a BTW discussion... which makes me  :eww:

Edited by javanaise

rivingtonrebels

God don't put such a downer on things, don't wanna read the thread? Don't. Let the people that are having fun be, unless they're talking about BTW.

thanks for putting me in my place. :bleh:  all I see lately is BTW discussion and date predictions.  I've been following this damn thread since it started, but you're right, LET'S KEEP THE DELUSION ALIVE.

jsn

Why are people still talking as if she's down and still recovering tho

She's walking around, working, and going to parties.  She's not exactly in bad condition anymore.  :awkney:

where does this number even come from?

The bottom of the page we're currently on 1798 

Edited by daclem

SchwineLove

where does this number even come from?

nowhere, just randomly thought

unicornpaparazzi

Why are people still talking as if she's down and still recovering tho

She's walking around, working, and going to parties.  She's not exactly in bad condition anymore.  :awkney:

yes, thank you :tea:

well we are nearly 200 pages away from 2013

Hexxx

i get it. i understand it now. why do you think we havent gotten a single yet after mid 2012 or early 2013. gaga is waiting for us to take action. we're going to have to sacrifice a monster in order to GET and Understand the true meaning of ARTPOP. get ready, it's coming. :derpga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Because of this wait

"Soon" is now my LEAST favorite word in the English language.... :duhga: :derpga:

But seriously though... :cryga:

TimisaMonster

i get it. i understand it now. why do you think we havent gotten a single yet after mid 2012 or early 2013. gaga is waiting for us to take action. we're going to have to sacrifice a monster in order to GET and Understand the true meaning of ARTPOP. get ready, it's coming. :derpga:

The Illuminati sacrifice will guarantee ARTPOP's success :derpga:  

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Illuminati sacrifice will guarantee ARTPOP's success :derpga:  

Yeah we should tell those retarded christians who were saying that she has a pact with the devil "look at the MTN flop... LOOK AT IT!"

If she really had a pact with the devil she would still be slaying.