💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

GAGA sent STEVIE BOY an uplifting EMAIL thats he posting on INSTGRAM IN A FEW!!

trutheverafter

:eww:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

TraeumereiLPB

Receipts, or it didn't happen :nails:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Dylangaga

:eww:

he just deleted his tweet, I knew I shouldve screen shot it..I happened to check his twitter and he tweeted: "miss lady gaga sent me an uplifting email the other day I'll post it on instagram in a few" it was about 14 mins ago

Edited by DTook91

The Stranger

he just deleted his tweet, I knew I shouldve screen shot it..I happened to check his twitter and he tweeted: "miss lady gaga sent me an uplifting email the other day I'll post it on instagram in a few" it was about 14 mins ago

lol

Dylangaga

lol

?? I swear I'm not trying to hype or intend that  but someone on this site has to have stevie bois tweets sent to their phone? He said that 15 minutes ago i saw it with my own eyes then he deleted it ironically?

StarryNight

Why would people delete their tweets right away  :sick:   :pukey:

Dylangaga

We believe you, DT but he's a ****ing joke so we'll see.

Yes thank you because I think I have enough posts to prove im NOT a troll..I don't think it was anything concerning ARTPOP because he probably wouldve hashtagged it but said it was "uplifting"...I tweeted him just now asking why he deleted it and when hes uploading the picture

on another note:

STEVIE BOI â€@StevieB0i 4m

Omg I just watched a video of hyenas laughing I am terrified to sleep now. That **** was scary

Expand

am I having deja vu????? didnt he or gaga say this in the past?

Edited by DTook91

Forrest Gump

Not really news  but, Jeff tweeted me about ARTPOP 

Me: @jeff1317 if you were to give a percentage of how completed ARTPOP is, what would it be?

Jeff: @SirrrSam hard to do with Gaga. with most other artists it's an easy answer but she's always adding stuff/changing things around

Not really anything exciting but still! 

this is a good thing. that way it would sound more current or some ideas she was gonna do before would be more updated or haven't been popular yet.

Edited by Forrest Gump

The Stranger

this is a good thing. that way it wont sound more current or some ideas she was gonna do before would be more updated or haven't been popular yet.

yup