Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm telling you guys she's going to do a David Bowie and come out with some completely new brand. Maybe not for ARTPOP, maybe after. I'm so tempted to think that this injury is a fake. I feel bad but whatever.

Michael

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

Doug Aldrich from Whitesnake is playing guitar on a song for ARTPOP.

msquare91

Gaga said the sound of ARTPOP will be in the style of "underground Drag" music with lots of spoken word, so here's a good example of that, ironically entitled, "I'm not Madonna": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFn51VNRVQ

It's an awesome song. Maybe Gaga looked up "I'm not Madonna" on google and was inspired to write ARTPOP?  :troll:

Interludicrous

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

We have, the Whitesnake guitartist plays on at least one of her songs.

tumblr_m7ow2ocZZa1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Gaga said the sound of ARTPOP will be in the style of "underground Drag" music with lots of spoken word, so here's a good example of that, ironically entitled, "I'm not Madonna": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFn51VNRVQ

It's an awesome song. Maybe Gaga looked up "I'm not Madonna" on google and was inspired to write ARTPOP?  :troll:

I'M SO HERE FOR THIS TYPE OF MUSIC (except with heavier EDM beats, of course). :legend::flutter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvLQfbu1ws

Edited by KALEIDOSCOPE

gagalovesme

We have, the Whitesnake guitartist plays on at least one of her songs.

tumblr_m7ow2ocZZa1qdmb8eo1_500.png

when did he tweet that?

TheZoto

Actually, a lot of ARTPOP elements are in "I'm not Madonna": the electric rave feel, the spoken words over techno, the 'Burqa' covered faces when the people hold the fans to their faces, and the picture of a girl holding the sides of her head seems to remind me of Gaga at the piano in the "You and I" video (technically not ARTPOP related, but still Gaga related). Oh Gagz, you sneaky girl... :derpga:

Edited by TheZoto

tomsches

The reason why she wrote 2013 on the card is that she wanted to indicate that ARTPOP is inspired by 2013, she also said this on LM.com I think, ARTPOP is inspired by 2013

There's no way she could have known back then when it will be released or when they would start promoting it, especially now that everything got delayed because of the injury!

unicornpaparazzi

:lmao:

AbuHassan1992

I want the tour to be about a guy who took over the world and banned music, so gaga and her friends formed a resistance movement to stop that sick son of a b---h  :rockstar:

Galactic Mess

I know this is from the Yoü & I era, but would you guys be here for an ARTPOP album cover like this? I personally love the professional looking font and the picture :legend:

jQM1mTu.jpg

I love this! It looks really nice :)

Coldplay

I want the tour to be about a guy who took over the world and banned music, so gaga and her friends formed a resistance movement to stop that sick son of a b---h :rockstar:

Coldplay is doing something like that with the comic of Mylo Xyloyo, but instead is a place where can't be coloir or sound...

BigDreamer

Haunts, on 03 May 2013 - 05:32, said:
 I also wouldn't be surprised if the song wasn't the controversial thing everybody thinks it will be, but more like an empowering poker face.
(I don't think her father would love the song if it was f*cking with religion, especially islam)

I dont think the fact that her dad says that it is his favorite song means it would be any less controversial. Either way gaga is going to have controversy but i just think back to when her sister said that Judas was even better than Bad Romance.  :lolgaga:

Pure Adrenaline

I love this! It looks really nice :)

I would be more than happy if this is the cover...I really like it too

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Galactic Mess

I would be more than happy if this is the cover...I really like it too

I wouldn't be more happy, since I have no idea of how the real cover looks like, but that one does look amazing :)