Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

:rip:

Could you imagine if the ARTPOP app had a "Soon" bar instead of a "Loading" bar?

:laughga:

I would die if some part of ARTPOP was her not showing her face. She doesn't want her pictures taken at the moment, what if it's transitioning into a never seeing her face anymore? The heavy white powdered complexion she's been wearing could mean she's transitioning into white, into invisibility.

What if the 'not revealing her face' was the 'horns and pointy cheekbones' of the ARTPOP era? She's been criticized for allegedly redoing her nose and lips... If she becomes some faceless entity for some song era in ARTPOP, it would be everything! The craving to capture her face would be as big as the craving to find out what she was wearing at the beggining of her career. (It is already starting with the thirst in the fanbase to get some pictures of her)

Quite a lot of hints points towards her not showing her face for ARTPOP actually. The poster she had in her dressing room with ARTPOP written on it, the model had her hands hiding her face! :lolgaga: And I'm also gonna throw that out there... The BTWBall timelapse frame: faces edited out.

It could also explain why she's being so silent about ARTPOP and release dates. Because from the moment she throws a release date, she would have to be in control of her (non) image at all times and without fail.

While her Fame performance was the overexposure of the popstar, what if ARTPOP is about the non exposure? Taking out the human element and letting the music be? She's known for bringing the visual element back in the music in a big way, ARTPOP may be about taking off the popstar element?

I just thought about something else that could explain her total blackout these days.

I started to think about the last time we had professional, clear pictures of Gaga and that would be at The Chateau Marmont.

She comes out at the front entrance, to go on a very visible convertible, with paparazzi there. She's been "hidding" there for who knows how long and there are no pictures of her coming in or out. She definitely called the paps to be captured.

I also find it EXTREMELY weird that she keeps her eyes almost closed, you can never see her eyeball in these pictures. If she wanted to not be seen, she would have worn sunglasses, like she almost ALWAYS does when being photographed coming out of a hotel, or just signing things from a car.

So, I think these might be the last pictures we'll see of Gaga in a long time. There's a talk going around about the word Ghost, and Gaga definitely wanted us to see her full makeup there. That is no error, she's always make-up perfect, even when she's by herself and we know she had Tara.

She didn't even bother make up her neck and back. Her hair is light and pulled back so it won't distract from seeing her face. No jewelry, no hat -and she's been wearing the YSL ones constantly for a long time now- and a drapy white dress...

She's definitely -purposely- fading herself out. (In all senses of the term)

Lady+Gaga+seen+leaving+Chateau+Marmont+c

The hidden frame in the BTWBall timelapse is called a ghost frame. What if Gaga becomes a ghost frame?

We know ARTPOP will be a multiple platform, multimedia experience. What if Gaga herself becomes a multimedia experience. She's going to be updating the apps a lot, being very interactive. What if she only becomes alive through the app? She has projected her image onto mother GOAT already, maybe take that a step further? We know how much she believes technology is the future of everything. Maybe she'll become technology.

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

She's been playing with the size of her lips, maybe she'll do a Rocky Horror type of app. Maybe the mother app for ARTPOP will be her lips talking.

When you think about it, the fiber optic wig could be an extent of that idea. (The UV glow one too) Like cords coming out of her head.

She could also take the video glasses of The Fame and extend that to a complete video face mask? Like a non-tacky, feminine, high fashion version of Deadmau5.

Oh god I would die if she wears a video face mask, the fiber optic wig and a projection dress à la Carrie Underwood, or like the body suits that McQueen did at Givenchy. Complete electronic hybrid.

carrie-underwood-600x450.jpg

tumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo2_1280.jpg

Ouh and do you remember when it was reported that Gaga commissioned a dress from Franck Sorbier? Well, his latest collection consists of projection dresses...

franck_sorbier_quad.jpg

I'm sure if she teamed up with Hussein Chalayan again, they could really take the light-up/projection/LED outfits to a brand new place and revolution the way we see fashion.

swarovskisparkles.jpg 206164-robe-led-hussein-chalayan-637x0-2 chalayan.jpg

Sh*t, I just got myself hyped again.    :smh:

Edited by Haunts

floptastic

If the lead single isn't cumming in june.

Then I have this message for gaga :

tumblr_inline_mjskxj6bHe1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by floptastic

Guille

I'm here for interludes like TMB tbh.

BTW Ball (lights+music+castle movement) interludes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The whole TMB

Katie14

I just thought about something else that could explain her total blackout these days.

I started to think about the last time we had professional, clear pictures of Gaga and that would be at The Chateau Marmont.

She comes out at the front entrance, to go on a very visible convertible, with paparazzi there. She's been "hidding" there for who knows how long and there are no pictures of her coming in or out. She definitely called the paps to be captured.

I also find it EXTREMELY weird that she keeps her eyes almost closed, you can never see her eyeball in these pictures. If she wanted to not be seen, she would have worn sunglasses, like she almost ALWAYS does when being photographed coming out of a hotel, or just signing things from a car.

So, I think these might be the last pictures we'll see of Gaga in a long time. There's a talk going around about the word Ghost, and Gaga definitely wanted us to see her full makeup there. That is no error, she's always make-up perfect, even when she's by herself and we know she had Tara.

She didn't even bother make up her neck and back. Her hair is light and pulled back so it won't distract from seeing her face. No jewelry, no hat -and she's been wearing the YSL ones constantly for a long time now- and a drapy white dress...

The hidden frame in the BTWBall timelapse is called a ghost frame. What if Gaga becomes a ghost frame?

We know ARTPOP will be a multiple platform, multimedia experience. What if Gaga herself becomes a multimedia experience. She's going to be updating the apps a lot, being very interactive. What if she only becomes alive through the app? She has projected her image onto mother GOAT already, maybe take that a step further? We know how much she believes technology is the future of everything. Maybe she'll become technology.

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

She's been playing with the size of her lips, maybe she'll do a Rocky Horror type of app. Maybe the mother app for ARTPOP will be her lips talking.

When you think about it, the fiber optic wig could be an extent of that idea. (The UV glow one too) Like cords coming out of her head.

She could also take the video glasses of The Fame and extend that to a complete video face mask? Like a non-tacky, feminine, high fashion version of Deadmau5.

Oh god I would die if she wears a video face mask, the fiber optic wig and a projection dress à la Carrie Underwood, or like the body suits that McQueen did at Givenchy. Complete electronic hybrid.

Ouh and do you remember when it was reported that Gaga commissioned a dress from Franck Sorbier? Well, his latest collection consists of projection dresses...

franck_sorbier_quad.jpg

I'm sure if she teamed up with Hussein Chalayan again, they could really take the light-up/projection/LED outfits to a brand new place and revolution the way we see fashion.

You are amazing. Your posts are so interesting to read  :legend: 

Doogi

I know this is from the Yoü & I era, but would you guys be here for an ARTPOP album cover like this? I personally love the professional looking font and the picture :legend:

jQM1mTu.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

unicornpaparazzi

Breaking news : ARTPOP is dead !!!!!!!!!!!! :derpga:

It was found dead in lady gaga's uterus.

Killer : a hip injurey

Deathcause : a surgery :derpga:

Suspect 2 : Taylor's big Dick.

Time of death : Febuary 2013

Funeral : 29 june 2013

I am invited to the funeral.

Here is a photo of my invitation.

95767487_700.jpg

"Suspect 2 : Taylor's big Dick."

:rip:  :rip: :rip:  

French Fries

franck_sorbier_quad.jpg

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

Doogi

GEYZ WEN EZ ERTPUP CUMEN EWT????!!!!!

kim_kardashian_crying.jpg

Soon.

cry-about-it-lol.gif

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.