💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Lead single isn't coming this month, album definitely not next month, and if the second single is released in August/September why would the third single be released the next year  :awkney:

I know it's not coming this month but we can only dream lol. Realistically I think the album is coming in July/August. This is why I said "I want" these things to happen (not that they are realistic lol). And if the 2nd single comes out in September why can't the 3rd single be promoted early 2014? We all know how bad BTW was managed with a new single every 2-3 months...

Jenniferella

I know it's not coming this month but we can only dream lol. Realistically I think the album is coming in July/August. This is why I said "I want" these things to happen (not that they are realistic lol). And if the 2nd single comes out in September why can't the 3rd single be promoted early 2014? We all know how bad BTW was managed with a new single every 2-3 months...

And it was a huge mistake

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Miracle

It depends, if the single is a HUGE SUCCESS, the next single would be released like 5 months after it, if it isn't a big hit, the next single should be released in 2 months or so idk if you get my point ele o ele

Jase

Haunts, your posts in this thread are incredible :flutter:

Gaga, please take note if you browse! :hehe:

Morphine Prince

It depends, if the single is a HUGE SUCCESS, the next single would be released like 5 months after it, if it isn't a big hit, the next single should be released in 2 months or so idk if you get my point ele o ele

Yeah. Hopefully the music destroys the charts and can take notes from Katy Perry's team on how to promote singles. 

Yes, I said it lol.

zerokilled

Why do most people assume that the first single should be premiered at a big award show? None of the songs on The Fame were promoted like that. Bad Romance only had the AMA's, and both Telephone and Alejandro barely had any promo at all. And all of those songs were hits. Whereas a song like Marry The Night, which was promoted to death is being considered the greatest miss of her carreer .

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

Precisely. Not to mention Just Dance and Poker Face. She did not promote them at any awards show, and, more importantly, she did not have her reputation yet. And yet those singles were huge. If she has a hit, it will be huge, with or without promotion at any major awards show.

zerokilled

She has been in a blackout. If she doesn't promote herself, ARTPOP will underperform. The TFM era did good because she didn't go in any blackout, she released Bad Romance not that far from Paparazzi (I think).

This simply is not true. Her Fame era was huge and you could say that she was in a certain blackout before it as well, i.e. she wasn't famous. 

If she could be huge without anyone knowing about her before, I don't see why she would have any trouble returning after this, as you call it, blackout. As long as she has great music, there's nothing to worry about, no matter how long she is absent from the music scene.

HANZ

I CAN'T WAIT HEAR BURQA, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING

54381guest.jpg

:worship:  :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

verynickk

buıɥʇʎuÉ uÉÇɯ pןnoɆdodʇɹÉ ʎɯ

Ikvs

This simply is not true. Her Fame era was huge and you could say that she was in a certain blackout before it as well, i.e. she wasn't famous. 

If she could be huge without anyone knowing about her before, I don't see why she would have any trouble returning after this, as you call it, blackout. As long as she has great music, there's nothing to worry about, no matter how long she is absent from the music scene.

She became famous because she smashed with a song that was different from all the songs at that time. Her style was different, her music, everything. She could've been a one-hit wonder, but she didn't because she created a large fan base. 

Plus, she had a lot of promo in the fame era (Glastonbury Festival, Miss Universe, so many tv shows...). She has to do to the same now, promo.

Doogi

I CAN'T WAIT HEAR BURQA, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING

54381guest.jpg

:worship::excited2:

OMG WHAT AN AMAZING SINGLE COVER THAT WOULD BE :giveup:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

LadyLemon

Why do most people assume that the first single should be premiered at a big award show? None of the songs on The Fame were promoted like that. Bad Romance only had the AMA's, and both Telephone and Alejandro barely had any promo at all. And all of those songs were hits. Whereas a song like Marry The Night, which was promoted to death is being considered the greatest miss of her carreer .

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

Born This Way was premiered at the Grammys. 

HANZ

OMG WHAT AN AMAZING SINGLE COVER THAT WOULD BE

I know, it's so beautiful

tumblr_lh4zsn8eJc1qzjix8.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48