šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Alegagaloo

Wasn't there a rumor that the HAUS told someone promo would start in June?

July

The Stranger

Wasn't there a rumor that the HAUS told someone promo would start in June?

No, that's confirmed and it starts in July. I can't find theĀ receiptsĀ though

melodichard

So everything is falling into place! Not too much of a wait now.

Interludicrous

Why do most people assume that the first single should be premiered at a big award show? None of the songs on The Fame were promoted like that. Bad Romance only had the AMA's, and both Telephone and Alejandro barely had any promo at all. And all of those songs were hits. Whereas a song like Marry The Night, which was promoted to death is being considered the greatest miss of her carreer .

Ā 

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

The Stranger

Why do most people assume that the first single should be premiered at a big award show? None of the songs on The Fame were promoted like that. Bad Romance only had the AMA's, and both Telephone and Alejandro barely had any promo at all. And all of those songs were hits. Whereas a song like Marry The Night, which was promoted to death is being considered the greatest miss of her carreer .

Ā 

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

ThisĀ 

The Stranger

Single in May tbhĀ  :gum:Ā  :gum:Ā  :gum:

Nah, too soon. They need a good month of promo which they'll probably use July for.

Ikvs

Ā 

She has been in a blackout. If she doesn't promote herself, ARTPOP will underperform. The TFM era did good because she didn't go in any blackout, she released Bad Romance not that far from Paparazzi (I think).

The Stranger

It's all coming together. The latest the single can come is AUGUST. So from June to August, we'll have the single.

melodichard

So excited to get it at da club to Gaga again.

I remember when BTW came out they played Scheisse at my favorite dance place and it was amazing lol

Shaney

I want the lead single in May, album in June, second single in August/September for VMA's and third single until early 2014.

Ā 

Ā 

Lead single isn't coming this month, album definitely not next month, and if the second single is released in August/September why would the third single be released the next yearĀ  :awkney:

Single in late June bye

This is what im rooting for

Ā 

Ā 

ready to have my hopes crushed, im sure :roll:

Edited by Pyrenti

Kermit the frog

I want this fcking single in early fcking May, am I asking for too much? :nooo: GOD, where is that friggin album lawwddddd :nooo: