Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I think that if she hadn't had the surgery and that stuff we could have expected an announcement today but now... I would love to have it, but I can't really see it.

Hawaii plz :laughga:

Oh, yeah... I forgot about the islands :flop:

I guess the European monsters can expect some news when they will wake up tomorrow morning. :cryga:

Hypocrateen

This is really disappointing tbh..

562239_546032182094212_1652478876_n.jpg

Ugh can he not :sweep:

There are 4 hours of difference now until Sunday when Europe starts using DST and there will be 5 (with GMT-London)

But yeah lol

INB4 GAGA WILL ONLY RELEASE THE DATE WHEN WE ACTUALLY THROW A REAL MONSTER PARTY

Gorl how are we supposed to do that :cryga:

:megaflop:

Edited by hypocrateen

Oh, yeah... I forgot about the islands :flop:

I guess the European monsters can expect some news when they will wake up tomorrow morning. :cryga:

hey munstarz zank u so much for yo heppy berthday weshis i l v u xoxo tara is jammin 3 ERTFLOP when i tell u da reliose d8 meyk sur u throw a goat from ur wondowss

Ugh can he not :sweep:

Gorl how are we supposed to do that :cryga:

:megaflop:

That's the fact, we could never do it, consequently ARTPOP could never be released -> My ARTPOP could mean anything-> ARTPOP isn't real :ohwell:

GagaMyBlood95

I woke up like an hour ago, and when I saw there is nothing to see, I started to panic LOL I know it's still way too early, but I can't help myself  :excited2:

Galactic Mess

hey munstarz zank u so much for yo heppy berthday weshis i l v u xoxo tara is jammin 3 ERTFLOP when i tell u da reliose d8 meyk sur u throw a goat from ur wondowss

That's the fact, we could never do it, consequently ARTPOP could never be released -> My ARTPOP could mean anything-> ARTPOP isn't real :ohwell:

You've cracked it!! :derpga:

SEANGT

so I think that DJWS beat qualifies as significant birthday news...I mean...I'm pretty satisfied. 

Petrichor

so I think that DJWS beat qualifies as significant birthday news...I mean...I'm pretty satisfied. 

We've tasted blood and now we want more. :king:

SEANGT

We've tasted blood and now we want more. :king:

for real though I can't tear myself away from the computer clicking play every 15 seconds on that video

Ursula Buffay

Honey, if we get satisfied for such little details we won't have the album before 2050 :hor: We are still hungry over here

SEANGT

Honey, if we get satisfied for such little details we won't have the album before 2050 :hor: We are still hungry over here

okay okay, let me join you guys

GIMME GIMMER MOARRR :awkney: