Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I can't anymore, beginning to lose interest for ARTPOP since we still don't have anything concrete yet...

I need her to say something this month (march)...

Dylangaga

Relax and just watch this performance and hope ARTPOP will be as good as this.

omg I need gaga to slay with ARTPOP!!! and all her performances I CANNOT WAIT!!!1 my body is gonna be blown away..hurricane gaga is coming!!!!!!!

:toofunga:

OMG was this true? and when was this? I dont think she would do that to us and wait THAT LONG..I will not make it

Pure Adrenaline

I can't anymore, beginning to lose interest for ARTPOP since we still don't have anything concrete yet...

:grr: didn't you forget how is written

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

omg I need gaga to slay with ARTPOP!!! and all her performances I CANNOT WAIT!!!1 my body is gonna be blown away..hurricane gaga is coming!!!!!!!

OMG was this true? and when was this? I dont think she would do that to us and wait THAT LONG..I will not make it

look the date > whipopotamus, on 22 July 2012 - 02:32 pm, said

I quoted from the first pages when we thought that we'll have ARTPOP in September

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

same... I'm waiting til end of may to make it 2 years... After that ill most likely go back to Armin or Tiesto... A year wait is fine but 2, possibly more? She's a pop singer, not a rocket scientist...

lilmonstarrr

same... I'm waiting til end of may to make it 2 years... After that ill most likely go back to Armin or Tiesto... A year wait is fine but 2, possibly more? She's a pop singer, not a rocket scientist...

lol you're still gonna be running back to her once the album is out - let's be real. People need to calm down about getting mad at GAga for not saying anything concrete. She said she's going to re-record the vocals, so yall can just sit back and relax.

Yes same, I still love her but I'm beginning to stan for Rihanna now too....

Ursula Buffay

@ladygaga - Lady Gaga

I'm deeply sorry to announce the cancellation of ARTPOP and my future works, I need to focus on my own life right now. iku iku

:troll:

Dylangaga

look the date > whipopotamus, on 22 July 2012 - 02:32 pm, said

I quoted from the first pages when we thought that we'll have ARTPOP in September

haha didn't see that part!

It reminds me of the song she played in the car a while back

that 'leak' is fake :laughga: and the vocals are ****

Gagz can't be serious if she thinks she'll never be able to top that :roll:

Edited by Pyrenti

EGOT2027

@ladygaga - Lady Gaga

I'm deeply sorry to announce the cancellation of ARTPOP and my future works, I need to focus on my own life right now. iku iku

:troll:

She wouldn't even officially announce it. She would just never tweet or be heard from again.

She wouldn't even officially announce it. She would just never tweet or be heard from again.

It would kill her to tweet about the cancellation of an album that her fans are dying for and HAVE BEEN dying for for the past 2 years. She couldn't even tweet about the cancellation of the tour :cryga:

misanthrope

I don't think there will be many, if any, dance breakdowns. If anything, we'll get vocal breakdowns, but more in the form of bridges, which is Lady Gaga norm at this point (DITD, BTW, etc.). Gaga said herself that this is more pop than we're probably predicting - yes, she's incorporating EDM into her music just like she always has, but it's going to have a pop feel, because she's a pop artist.

Well she also said erase any preconceived notions about her music lol i mean if shes doing edm i dont see why there wouldnt be a break down. Thats become pop.