💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

lol I just realized that I am an ARTPOP alien :excited2: look at my AV my skin is green :O and even Gaga might saw my AV and decided that she will be with a colored skin (I mean the rumour that on the cover she is with purple skin and etc.. ) :omfgaga:

Edited by m1ro0o

inuborg

I don't think BTW was a great example of her voice, either. We weren't talking about past albums.

Watchu talkin' bout...there were some good vocal highlights: Marry The Night outro, Born This Way, Highway Unicorn outro, The Queen outro, You and I, Edge of Glory...
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Pure Adrenaline

I need a new hypnotic song

In my opinion every album had one

for me they are Starstruck, SHICD and HML

Sex Dreams would fit perfectly for me :)

yass

or "Like a Phoenix" from MTN

and if this happens will support the theory of SMILE2NE1 about how every era Gaga leaves message in the last video which hides the concept of the next era.

TF - last video - Paparazzi > Death and her going down > which lead us to > TFM (album about the bad side of the fame) - last video - Alejandro > Gay themed video which supports the equality and the LGBT community> which lead us to > BTW(album about accepting yourself and loving who you are with songs having LGBT themes) - last video - MTN > Autobiographical video about her life before the fame and the struggles she had, the video ends with her standing around burning fire like phoenix rising from the ashes> which lead us to> ARTPOP - album about possibilities and described by Gaga "phoenix rising from the ashes"

:excited2: :excited2:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Close this thread PLEASE. These stupid theory's aren't even fun anymore.

:messga:

This thread is probably the only thing why ARTPOP has not destroyed my psyche completely

unicornpaparazzi

You're so right! Spring needs fun, dancey, slutty music. That's what gaga says ARTPOP is, so hopefully she's right and then there shouldn't be any problem lasting 3 months. If Katy Perry can do it, anyone can.

Katy can do it becuz she can't make a masterpiece of an album and she just shows her boobs too much

Watchu talkin' bout...there were some good vocal highlights: Marry The Night outro, Born This Way, Highway Unicorn outro, The Queen outro, You and I, Edge of Glory...

I'm not denying she has great vocals on the album. But I believe Gaga is capable of even better.

Close this thread PLEASE. These stupid theory's aren't even fun anymore.

Honestly, the worst theories don't even make it to this thread. They just die in the Rumors section.

My name isn't Timmers

Alien Tulip

If the album is releasing in the summer then it has to release in June or July. August release is the ending of the summer so it wont really be classified as a summer album. Well if the album releases this summer then we can expect a single in May or June.

Willy Wonka

I'm not denying she has great vocals on the album. But I believe Gaga is capable of even better.

I totally agree. Even though we all know she's incredible, I think she's still trying to find what type of song fits her voice best. Some songs she sounds incredible and effortless on, others she sounds like she's trying as hard as she can. So I think that everything's only going to get better. Stache was obviously a rush job, but the vocals on it sound much better than some of the songs on BTW.

Well it's March in a couple of days, and she'll want the album out before the Grammy deadline, so at least we can say we'll get ARTPOP within the next 6 months. We've waited this long, so it doesn't sound too bad when you look at it like that.

Born Brave

Well it's March in a couple of days, and she'll want the album out before the Grammy deadline, so at least we can say we'll get ARTPOP within the next 6 months. We've waited this long, so it doesn't sound too bad when you look at it like that.

This to be honest.. It's coming between March and September.. which after the wait we've already experienced... it's nothing to wait 6 more months... and the single is coming before the album so we are just a few months away from a new single.. :party:

Also keep in mind Gaga has spent all of her time in Chicago since surgery too... so maybe she's spending some time working on the app comfortably while her hip heals.

I totally agree. Even though we all know she's incredible, I think she's still trying to find what type of song fits her voice best. Some songs she sounds incredible and effortless on, others she sounds like she's trying as hard as she can. So I think that everything's only going to get better. Stache was obviously a rush job, but the vocals on it sound much better than some of the songs on BTW.

:tea: