šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

Ah I see, thanks. Fans from chicago are saying that the Haus said not to expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year, so when is that?

Were the fans told that about a lead single or the app/album?

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

Yeah! Like I said, the body is Nick Knight. And the head and hair is from some other shoot

Actually the picture is from the photoshoot of Mariano Vivanco not Nick Knight

heavyMetalGAGA

actually i think its not even that one lol.

the head/hair looks like the inez & vinoodh fashion films for you and i, and the body is from a mario vivanco outtake.

You're finally back :party:

I missed reading your posts haha

Darcklighter22

Today. He even talks about the surgery in it.

Just found the Interview :) (was surprised there was no thread made tho..unless i've didn't see it in the New Section) but i'm sure he's talked it over with Gaga to be able to mention it. early 3rd quarter would still give the album good momentum for the remainder of the year a summer album with more club/rave type of songs IMO could work very well commercially for more of an appeal to the GP

Were the fans told that about a lead single or the app/album?

Nope, they just said they're trying to figure out if they can make up the BTWB dates in the summer and to not expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year.

Darcklighter22

actually i think its not even that one lol.

the head/hair looks like the inez & vinoodh fashion films for you and i, and the body is from a mario vivanco outtake.

that's my guess to

heavyMetalGAGA

Nope, they just said they're trying to figure out if they can make up the BTWB dates in the summer and to not expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year.

:cry:

:cry:

Well when you think about it, its almost March, so there's like 4-5 months left. At least, we have a rough generalization of when the album might come, and we can all just relax till then.

Ursula Buffay

The moments we spend waiting for songs are way longer than the moments we actually enjoy them :fail:

Edited by GAGARTPOP

Born Brave

I dunno if y'all have already discussed this but CTFxC discovered that the snippet from the Vancouver btwball is actually a song by Fernando Yanci called toxic rain

Galactic Mess

The moments we spend waiting for songs are way longer than the moments we actually enjoy them :fail:

True haha

But I guess it's like that for every fan.

Anyway, I hope the album does come in the summer, because that would most likely mean a lead single in May-June.

I dunno if y'all have already discussed this but CTFxC discovered that the snippet from the Vancouver btwball is actually a song by Fernando Yanci called toxic rain

The snippet is better than the actual song :nails:

BigDreamer

Ah I see, thanks. Fans from chicago are saying that the Haus said not to expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year, so when is that?

fans are not a reliable source because 99% of the time they are talking out their hoo hoo chute! Anyone can start a rumor and watch it run wild and get mis construed especially in our fan base. As for what the new troy interview tells us, it has no direct quote from him about a release date or even a time frame, just that the main experience will be through the app. The part about a summer release was just added by the writer but there is nothing backing it. Same thing goes for the billboard article a while back. For as much as we hype ourselves we need to be able to ground ourselves. Look at whos saying what and if they are credible. As far as im concerned, no new release information has been confirmed.

aaronyoji

You're finally back :party:

I missed reading your posts haha

uhhh off topic im reporting you...

lol jk! i know its been too long. thanks for the pm by the way!

A summer release for the album makes sense with the single at the end of April or May. It should give her enough time for her hip to recover by then.