Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

No pop album has outsold BTW since it's release, it did fine.

ARTPOP will likely under-perform initially as her break continues to drag along and hurt her relevance outside of the US.

Indeed it was... but they had predicted it to sell even more than what it did...

There's no doubt in my mind that Interscope is playing this one close to the chest.. from what I've been hearing lately Interscope is on the verge of bankruptcy so they need ARTPOP asap and they need it to do extremely well...

Any links on this? Makes me kinda worried. I know they were facing bankruptcy around 2008 but then along came Gaga...

Born Brave

So the ARTPOP app... It would be amazing if it was kinda like what little boots did with the Reactive Remixer... allowing people to remix certain songs and share their creations over social media.. she could do something similar and keep it exclusive to the app. "my ARTPOP could mean anything", "ARTPOP is about possibilities"

Americano

Interscope is not on the verge of bankruptcy, that's absurd. Their two biggest acts (Madonna/Lady Gaga) both just wrapped up global, sell-out tours that both fell in the Top 25 ever. Yes the artists and LiveNation collect, but Interscope does as well.

Gaga's release dates are likely already set (before the tour cancellation), in addition to promo spots being agreed to on dates around it. Even if she wanted to move it up a few weeks because of the quicker tour end, she won't because of this. She'll use the time to rest (as she should) and perfect the record.

Edited by Sex

TraeumereiLPB

Imagine Gaga sitting on an epic wheelchair in some recording studio, belting out that catchy ARTPOP choruses :legend:

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

JustinLovesGaga

Imagine Gaga sitting on an epic wheelchair in some recording studio, belting out that catchy ARTPOP choruses :legend:

I'm sure that's what she'll be doing over the next month or two :dies:

She's such a hard worker :sara:

TraeumereiLPB

I'm sure that's what she'll be doing over the next month or two :dies:

She's such a hard worker :sara:

Yeah, I can totally see her doing this :hehe: That crazy b---h :worship:

JustinLovesGaga

I don't think that a lot of the fans understand how hard she works.

I mean, this is her time to be resting. She isn't suppost to be doing anything; but I bet you she's working on ARTPOP somehow, someway right now.

I wish fans would really appreciate how hard/often she works :Kara:

TraeumereiLPB

inb4 the squeaks of the wheelchair overpower her vocals on half of the album :derpga:

:lmao: :rip:

inb4 the squeaks of the wheelchair overpower her vocals on half of the album :derpga:

:derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

itll be her trademark sound :laughga:

We could, we could belong together... *squeak, squeak*

Yeah, I can totally see her doing this :hehe: That crazy b---h :worship:

I don't think that a lot of the fans understand how hard she works.

I mean, this is her time to be resting. She isn't suppost to be doing anything; but I bet you she's working on ARTPOP somehow, someway right now.

I wish fans would really appreciate how hard/often she works :Kara:

I think and hope she isn't, I want her to rest for at least 2 weeks right now. It's better for her, I think that her vocals might need a rest from such a big tour and that she has to train her vocals again a bit with Don Lawrence so they can be perfect, I seriously can't imagine Gaga being in the studio right now, at least, I hope she isn't. Anyways, hope that ARTPOP's first single will come around June and that she won't promote it too much, just the important things such as VMA, EMA, Grammys, and perhaps Ellen (just because I love it when she comes on Ellen).

unicornpaparazzi

I honestly hate this wait for ARTPOP, I hope its not Generic, look at the way Ke$ha hyped her new album saying its wasn't dance its was rock then its was generic and boring and full of Autotune

did u actually expect much out of kesha?