SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ARTPOP promo is starting in July

First Single at the VMA's-September 8th

Album release- October 1st or October 8th

Before her injury we were expecting May/June release now October omg.

Honestly, you're stressing yourself out with this thread. I used to visit this thread like everyday and read everything and I thought the wait was unbearable, now, I visit it like once a week and read the last few posts, and honestly, I could wait for months, I know its coming, so whenever it comes, it'll comes. Gaga's wellbeing is all that matters to me at the moment.

MonsterVlad

:kyle:

Before her injury we were expecting May/June release now October omg.

She might start promo in June and then release the first single in July, then perform it at the VMA's and release the album around that time. It's all up to Gaga and her team.

:kyle:

538189_502183779828307_2028130166_n.jpg

This timeline seems reasonable to me now, too... :roll:

She might start promo in June and then release the first single in July, then perform it at the VMA's and release the album around that time. It's all up to Gaga and her team.

538189_502183779828307_2028130166_n.jpg

This timeline seems reasonalbe to me now, too... :roll:

I Did ot say forced like she was actually forced but then AGAIN Imagine her releasing the name of the album 6 months after we guessed it ! And stop saying that you are not hyped anymore because If Gaga tweet 3 words from a song from ARTPOP you'll be hyped as hell so ... And Gaga said only one time that the album is coming sooner rather than later the other thing about Sooner than you think was not true.. it was not confirmed

Promo as in overhyping it a full month before it's released? I don't know anything about it, but how can you promote something when it hasn't been released yet or isn't on sales yet?

I Did ot say forced like she was actually forced but then AGAIN Imagine her releasing the name of the album 6 months after we guessed it ! And stop saying that you are not hyped anymore because If Gaga tweet 3 words from a song from ARTPOP you'll be hyped as hell so ... And Gaga said only one time that the album is coming sooner rather than later the other thing about Sooner than you think was not true.. it was not confirmed

The album is coming sooner rather than later omg you don't say

:laughga:

Promo as in overhyping it a full month before it's released? I don't know anything about it, but how can you promote something when it hasn't been released yet or isn't on sales yet?

Start appearing on Magazines, talk shows, radios, and saying " my new single is coming out soon, its very futuristic and artistic". That builds hype, meaning people will be looking forward to it and know its coming, so that when it finally does come, they'll be excited to hear it. Once it comes out, she can go and do performances