๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Maybe that's the only country because she has been there to do a tvshow (performance), she actually ignored the rest of eEurope

The OP is wrong I'm in UK and even with the televised performances most people dont know that You and I is GaGa

Pure Adrenaline

Not gonna happen so don't get your hopes up. Besides, she wouldn't only have a 1 month gap between the lead single and album.

the gap btw BR and TFM was around 1 month

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's interesting how Gaga said in her tour "some of you will betray me." Now we have fans on here saying we should boycott her album to teach her a lesson? WTF?

I always read the topics and I've never seen a fan threatening with a boycott or something like that. Of course, we are impatient, and honestly each day I get less excited for ARTPOP, because all of these ****. But it's not like we're betraying Gaga, it's just a natural and 100 percently understandable reaction from a fanbase like ours, so please don't overreact. (Actually, I rather see more and more dellusional fans here.)

Edited by gummybear

Redstreak

Am I the only one who feels like if we DIDN'T know the tidbits we know this wait would be a lot harder? :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

and we thought we'd get a single last october :megaflop:

Yeah, I remember we were expecting the lead in September/October... dat delusion :toofloppy:

Yeah, I remember we were expecting the lead in September/October... dat delusion :toofloppy:

And now we think it comes this year....a few more months and this will be counted as being delusional too :toofunny:

I always read the topics and I've never seen a fan threatening with a boycott or something like that. Of course, we are impatient, and honestly each day I get less excited for ARTPOP, because all of these ****. But it's not like we're betraying Gaga, it's just a natural and 100 percently understandable reaction from a fanbase like ours, so please don't overreact. (Actually, I rather see more and more dellusional fans here.)

There was someone of this thread (can't remember which page, but it wasn't long ago) who said we shouldn't buy her album so she knows not to tease us in future. That's an extreme over-reaction...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Katie14

It seems like a lot of you have the mentality that Gaga owes us something or that was deserve consistent new music from her. She doesn't owe us anything. Just because she released the album title doesn't mean the album is anywhere near being released. She wanted us to get excited about it. Now we know for sure that something is coming. Its understandable that some of us are anxious and disappointed that we have to wait so long, but those feeling should not be directed at her. Gaga has a lot on her plate, especially now. I am sure she is pumping out tunes as fast as she possibly can. Be patient with her. ARTPOP will come and I would much rather her spend the proper time with it so the album can reach perfection. Be thankful that there is such a talented, creative, and passionate artist out there to entertain us.

Oh, we thought so many things and yet ARTPOP is still lightyears ahead.

At this point I kinda let myself believe that ARTPOP is not even real just something we as fans made up. :megaflop:

I don't get how people are saying they would rather a good album then a rushed album. It really hasn't been rushed its been 2 years! I wouldn't mind the wait if we were getting a decent amount of information but the only thing we know is the title. She made a mistake with releasing the album title to early and that it why people are being impatient. They have every right to feel that way. I think everyone can agree this wait has been tireing.

I also don't get how she was track listing already but it's going to be released in late 2013? How could she tracklist if she doesn't even know what the songs are going to sound like? That's the one thing I don't understand

exoskeleton123

I don't get how people are saying they would rather a good album then a rushed album. It really hasn't been rushed its been 2 years! I wouldn't mind the wait if we were getting a decent amount of information but the only thing we know is the title. She made a mistake with releasing the album title to early and that it why people are being impatient. They have every right to feel that way. I think everyone can agree this wait has been tireing.

I also don't get how she was track listing already but it's going to be released in late 2013? How could she tracklist if she doesn't even know what the songs are going to sound like? That's the one thing I don't understand

this. This is what I think she will do.

February to April - Rerecord all the vocals she wants, mix and master the record, finalize app production.

May- Release the single

August- Release ARTPOP.