ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

How do we know this isn't real? The article looks like its recent as it says the tour is currently in NA.

http://Instagr.am/p/WFoyjwv1eq/

exoskeleton123

I love how ARTPOP is supposed to be the sound of 2013 yet by the time she releases any thing it will be late 2013

I don' t know about reasonable considering the single was supposed to come out last year in the fall.

The whole thing is just becoming a big joke

I don' t know about reasonable considering the single was supposed to come out last year in the fall.

Since when? :huh:

I'm getting a little tired of Gaga I love her and all I mean she's my favorite Singer... And I don't like half of her old music anymore cause it's gotten old... Who cares if u cant dance release a god damn single while not promoting it and watching it go #1 anyways!!

Edited by GovHooker

NewYorkCity

BTW's 4th week at #1 on BILLBOARD + World Charts is both a musical+cultural triumph. Monsters it's official. You're Punk Art Pop Revolution.

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) March 10, 2011

:nooo:

SMILE2NE1

Katy Perry will copy Gaga if Gaga releases ARTPOP before July.

But if she releases that late, she will be irrelevant and ARTPOP will lose steam.

The former is preferable.

Brainiac

I really can't at all these new people coming in here and spewing s*** out of their mouths. If you don't like it leave. I'll still be here ready to purchase ARTPOP when it is released.

I'm all for Gaga taking her time on the album and coming up with an amazing plan for this era to kick ass rather than flail around like BTW did at times. But I'm a bit peeved that the album title was announced last August, and by March, we still don't even have a release date. To compare with Born this Way, the release date was announced 3 months after the title (September title announcement, December release date announcement), the first single was released 5 months after the title announcement in February, and the album was released 8 months after the title announcement.

Compared to now, where it's been 6 months since the title announcement, and we have neither a release date announcement nor a first single.

BTW, however, was rushed, so I understand if this one will be a bit later. But the question is how much later???

What I really wonder is how this tour cancellation will throw things off. Is Gaga going to go to all the cities that were cancelled first with the ARTPOP ball and start the tour earlier in the era than she did with BTW? It seems doubtful that she could go on another world tour so soon with her injury, and also because everyone kinda just saw her not too long ago! But if she waits forever again, it might throw things off as we look down the road for the next era.