💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Speechless94

Im sure someone has already mentioned it before (Im not gonna look 40 pgs back) but didnt she tweet "17 days...#ARTPOP" and then delete it? and then 17 days from then is today...? I know everyone thinks nothing is going to happen today (im not expecting much either) but what could have been the purpose of posting that?

Am I the only one who is not really loving the album title AT ALL ?

I really can't believe that its going to be ARTPOP , this sounds so basic and lame . The message maybe will be dope as **** but I just don't like the phrase. Popart seems so overused .

Edited by Eminem

WillRhapsody

I always had my doubts about BTW way before it came out,but for some reason i feel that ARTPOP will slay i dont know why. I know i shouldnt get my hopes up to high,but i will anyway lol

Hypocrateen

So says the mystery Tumblr account... Idk who to trust now. :(

Actually that's something you can deduce easily since she said she'll throw a party too when she'll announce the dates.

Even if it would be even more smart to announce it today since it's the anniversary of Andy Warhol's death but I guess it's just too early

WillRhapsody

Actually that's something you can deduce easily since she said she'll throw a party too when she'll announce the dates.

Even if it would be even more smart to announce it today since it's the anniversary of Andy Warhol's death but I guess it's just too early

We know nothing about the album so you cant say it is to soon

Am I the only one who is not really loving the album title AT ALL ?

I really can't believe that its going to be ARTPOP , this sounds so basic and lame . The message maybe will be dope as **** but I just don't like the phrase. Popart seems so overused .

Same. I Don't like it either. But it's catchy and iconic, probably that's the point.

Hypocrateen

We know nothing about the album so you cant say it is to soon

You're right but that's the only thing I can deduce from that party tweet

Americano

https://littlemonsters.com/post/512747b2eb8114ce72000054

Why cant she go out in NYC with something like that today so amazing

the wording of her tweet is kind of weird, i know it's a far fetch but since she says once she announces the release date, we should plan a party. it makes it sound like she will announce before that the album will be out on her bday. i get that it's like very very very very highly unlikely at this point with no single or any GP marketing