💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

DJWS doesn't only produce Trap you know.. If he does like 5 or so songs for the album probably 2 will be trap and 1 with dance and trap mixed in, and the other two something like Bloody Mary or Dance like Government Hooker.

giskardsb

you all realize that just because she's calling it "ARTPOP" does not mean it will have POP-ART visuals, right?

MonsterVlad

Didn't White Shadow twitted once that he produced 3 songs for ARTPOP? It's probably Ratchet, Red Flame (they're both trap) and something else.

Gaga the first white major star to use trap happy? :derpga:

I'm happy if you are :oops:

Maybe she'll have a song called 'I Caught You In My Trap' :derpga:

We're all Stronger Together!

LOL :laughga:

I'm sorry. But what the hell is, 'Trap?' :confused:

its the new flavor of the month in music.

check out Azealia banks

or even gaga's song cake

JustBeAQueen

its the new flavor of the month in music.

check out Azealia banks

or even gaga's song cake

Oh, I had no idea that was called trap. lol Thank you!

So your saying musicians don't tour...

:') do yourself a favour and shhh

So, uhm, no. I did not say anything like this, touring is an essencial part of being a pop star, the problem is with the timing. The tour started HALF YEAR after the last single of the album already flopped. It just didn't make sense to me. So do yourself a favour and pay more attention to what I'm saying, before you talk, darling.

Edited by gummybear

misanthrope

so now who copied who lol. nicki and gaga do totally separate things..

apart from the odd producer and hair color here and there..

I for one would LOVE to see her on a gaga track...

however pretty sure that will never happen

Nah nah nah. I dont care who copied who. Nicki is ****ing wack for a variety of reasons. Her vile attitude paired with her lack of talent is most prominent

So, uhm, no. I did not say anything like this, touring is an essencial part of being a pop star, the problem is with the timing. The tour started HALF YEAR after the last single of the album already flopped. It just didn't make sense to me. So do yourself a favour and pay more attention to what I'm saying, darling.

Yeah the timing was off. Whatre you really trying to say though? She needs new music. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Free My Mind

So, uhm, no. I did not say anything like this, touring is an essencial part of being a pop star, the problem is with the timing. The tour started HALF YEAR after the last single of the album already flopped. It just didn't make sense to me. So do yourself a favour and pay more attention to what I'm saying, before you talk, darling.

The tour timing made sense... gaga wanted the tour to speak for itself... so to do it while promoting singles would be silly.

misanthrope

The tour timing made sense... gaga wanted the tour to speak for itself... so to do it while promoting singles would be silly.

I didnt think it made much sense.....i think it only would have made sense if the album acclmplished what she wanted it to accomplish. But it didnt. At least not on the grand scale she wanted it to. Therefore the timing of the tour just ended up being unfortunate.