💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Nicki is worse. Not only has she been disrespectful from the get go but her music doesnt even make up for it. Azealia talks a lot but at the end of the day her music and her style is up to par. Nickis completely wack. Which is why Gaga has entertained the thought of working with Azealia. She would never work with Nicki.

Haha true, although I really don't like azealia, she will definitely bring a nice, ghetto and trap vibe to gaga's music and the girl is talented, which is why I want her to be on ARTPOP.

It's science, bitch

joemayzzin

soo ready for this album, i'm a big club head & if she says it's like a club track (one good song after another) ARTPOP will be flawless!! will be flawless regardless but just sayin ;) lol

I really want ARTPOP to have a breakdown like this omg. I spazzed out you guys dont even know. The beat alone is so catchy. I literally have it stuck in my head but idk can gaga get this kind of stuff to play on top 40???

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eWelAq0RRaY

Yess i love this song and i have so many doubts in regards to ARTPOP because idk if Gaga can trully bring this sound into the mainstream top 40 radio if her album is heavy edm influenced.

i need a single!!! i need an awesome single...that will top every possible category...and stay #1 for 15 weeks..and sell over 7,000,000 and epic music video like the perfume commercial..and be very big...vey vey big...like gagas meat dresss so everbody will talk about it.....a single that will sound like s-x...that will give boners...and make girls want to grind!!!!!something huge...ver very large

I really like Azealia Banks and I hope she makes it on the album... Her rapping is so ghetto, it's amazing. The ******* comments really don't bother me.

Ditto - i like Azealia's style

ratchetslut

i need a single!!! i need an awesome single...that will top every possible category...and stay #1 for 15 weeks..and sell over 7,000,000 and epic music video like the perfume commercial..and be very big...vey vey big...like gagas meat dresss so everbody will talk about it.....a single that will sound like s-x...that will give boners...and make girls want to grind!!!!!something huge...ver very large

exactly I'm here for a song as viral and infectious as "Call Me Maybe" with an instantly-iconic music video like "Telephone"

I'm worried about promo for the first single though since it'll be hard for her to perform and there aren't any upcoming opportunities for her to perform in front of a huge audience (VMA's, Grammy's, etc...)

exactly I'm here for a song as viral and infectious as "Call Me Maybe" with an instantly-iconic music video like "Telephone"

I'm worried about promo for the first single though since it'll be hard for her to perform and there aren't any upcoming opportunities for her to perform in front of a huge audience (VMA's, Grammy's, etc...)

so maybe its not coming soon?

Ursula Buffay

so maybe its not coming soon?

OMG another waiting time, but releasing an album over a year and a half of pronouncing it isn't good for her. Especially that her last records didn't get a high recognition in GP.

OMG another waiting time, but releasing an album over a year and a half of pronouncing it isn't good for her. Especially that her last records didn't get a high recognition in GP.

i bet she wrote a song for machete kills..it will be a pretty nice promo for an epic killer song...maybe the telephone continuation...