ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

Did they say she will get better in 6 weeks or 3 months

It can be anything from a month to like a year. It depends on the person really

Some doctor on CNN was talking about Gaga and said someone of her age should be fine after 1-2 months

Edited by Sex

WillRhapsody

I know it's fake but this is so beautiful. :cry:

tumblr_mihm31NXIb1qdxmuvo1_500.jpg

I love that cover, i would be happy if it was real.

But i heard somewhere that Gaga will not have 2 vol idk if it is true

It can be anything from a month to like a year. It depends on the person really

Some doctor on CNN was talking about Gaga and said someone of her age should be fine after 1-2 months

knowing Gaga she will start performing as soon as possible. Hopefully she doesnt push her self to far and get hurt even worse

Born Brave

GUY. I love ya. But you did not just compare a tiny little woman to a guy the size of Peyton Manning. And more realistically, if three surgeries left him out for a year, one surgery would leave her out for four months. But the surgeries are completely different and people heal completely different, so it's not a very good way to speculate her recovery time. The thirst is getting real again.

UGH I know I know... but maybe she can make a speedy recovery.. and with you being from Indianapolis you're probably the only person on this forum that knows who Peyton Manning is :hor: .. he's my 2nd hero in life.. such a good person :)

UGH I know I know... but maybe she can make a speedy recovery.. and with you being from Indianapolis you're probably the only person on this forum that knows who Peyton Manning is :hor: .. he's my 2nd hero in life.. such a good person :)

Yeah, I know who he is. I've always found Eli more attractive. And Peyton has a lot of parties where the majority of guests are girls. My aunt's friend lives underneath him.

My name isn't Timmers

Born Brave

Yeah, I know who he is. I've always found Eli more attractive. And Peyton has a lot of parties where the majority of guests are girls. My aunt's friend lives underneath him.

Well 1 year is a short time frame for 3 neck surgeries regardless... he did stem cell therapy to regrow the damaged tissue... Maybe Gaga can experiment with that and see if it helps her.

Dylangaga

doesnt even sound like gaga imo

but gaga DID SAY when shes back on the radio people are gonna think "is this gaga?"

but gaga DID SAY when shes back on the radio people are gonna think "is this gaga?"

but we know it's fake haha

Rollercoaster

GUY. I love ya. But you did not just compare a tiny little woman to a guy the size of Peyton Manning. And more realistically, if three surgeries left him out for a year, one surgery would leave her out for four months. But the surgeries are completely different and people heal completely different, so it's not a very good way to speculate her recovery time. The thirst is getting real again.

Alright then, let's compare woman-on-woman...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Dumas

Broken neck, 15 months until fully ready to get hit by men, women and whatever else they throw at you in that business, but it's a hell of alot more intense than dancing..

Or perhaps..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Marie_Varon

0 months off. Tore out her ACL and strapped it up, and continued like nothing happened.

Bless my brother for being a wrestling fan, I no longer have a fear of injuries haha

Dylangaga

but we know it's fake haha

haha yeah I know we can only hope! I just want a snippet so badly just to hear what we should get ready for

GagaSkeletonWay

as i heard there have been no delays for the ARTPOP planning, and i think it includes release dates, etc..

Alien Tulip

Yes the mods met her backstage and she said that.

Dylangaga

as i heard there have been no delays for the ARTPOP planning, and i think it includes release dates, etc..

if there were no delay announcements by now I don't expect any