💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Garibay#2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zedd_%28producer%29#Production

This is wikipedia so take it as you may but if this info is accurate, both Zedd and Fernando are producing G.U.Y. and there going to be a studio version of Princess Die.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Willy Wonka

Guys, I found this, it's a possible ARTPOP leaked song! What do you think??

https://soundcloud.c...cle-ARTPOP-demo

Whether or not it's fake, there's something weird that I like about it. And it sorta sounds like Gaga.

It just doesn't sound like a Gaga song. Like she wrote it and it was a reject for JLo's album.

Lolene-Miracle

No leaks :(

tbh I think all "leaked ARTPOP instrumentals" are just random instrumentals people find on the internet or producers trying to get their work out there.

I wonder when she will go back into the studio to work on ARTPOP. Probably in about 2 or 3 weeks. She'll be itching to get back to work. Just as long as she isn't performing, and just working in the studio it should be okay.

Pure Adrenaline

so, the surgery is done and she is fine. hope we get some more information soon.

40 miins ago Gaga tweeted that she was going to the surgery, I don't think that it's so fast in the next couple of hours the surgery will be done I think, hope everything goes perfectly fine :Kara:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Born Brave

Her surgery will probably only last 45mins to an hour... they basically just have to remove any torn tissue and make sure that the rest of the tissue is in place....

Think of it this way.... Peyton Manning had 3 neck surgeries and only missed one year in the NFL and came back the very next year and almost went to the super bowl....... He did some kind of stem cell therapy in europe to speed his recovery too.... my point is if a NFL quarterback (who gets hit by 250 pound men) can come back after that Gaga will be fine... she'll probably do some advanced therapy like he did and she'll be back in like a month or so... just saying..

Her surgery will probably only last 45mins to an hour... they basically just have to remove any torn tissue and make sure that the rest of the tissue is in place....

Think of it this way.... Peyton Manning had 3 neck surgeries and only missed one year in the NFL and came back the very next year and almost went to the super bowl....... He did some kind of stem cell therapy in europe to speed his recovery too.... my point is if a NFL quarterback (who gets hit by 250 pound men) can come back after that Gaga will be fine... she'll probably do some advanced therapy like he did and she'll be back in like a month or so... just saying..

GUY. I love ya. But you did not just compare a tiny little woman to a guy the size of Peyton Manning. And more realistically, if three surgeries left him out for a year, one surgery would leave her out for four months. But the surgeries are completely different and people heal completely different, so it's not a very good way to speculate her recovery time. The thirst is getting real again.

My name isn't Timmers